3 new DVD's!

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by Patrick, Dec 1, 2004.

1. Patrick

Patrick New Member

I just received 3 DVD's in the mail. The Spanish Indoor Championships (Avila), the BIU 2004 rounds, and the new Cesar/Ot vid ("psycho"). I'm pretty sure it's all 20inch--Comas, Cesar, Benito, etc... Has anyone else seen these yet? Can't wait to watch them.

I'll post a review once I get through all three of them...

2. Elan

Elan steve french

no, but i highly doubt any of them reach the status of dream

3. Patrick

Patrick New Member

well maybe they'll have a gay bed scene at the end like Dream. then I'll let you come over and watch

4. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

5. Elan

Elan steve french

6. durkie

durkie Member

where'd you get them from? i need more trials videos.

7. DangerousDave

DangerousDave Active Member

as I said on trials forum the other day, I am a fuckin huge monty fan, and i was so excited to see biketrial psycho but it was the biggest let down. The movie is put together like an hour like teaser filmed at wierd angles...

8. Patrick

Patrick New Member

Yeah Dave, that's all I'm expecting out of Psycho, but Enric gave me a good deal when I ordered all 3, so out of respect for Cesar and Ot, and I picked it up! The ones I'm really looking forward to, are the other two vids with nothing but comp footage.

9. unlimits

unlimits New Member

I've seen the biketrial psycho and it's not bad, but you don't see continuous riding, most of the time they only jump from a high place and land...

10. Blackstick

Blackstick Well-Known Member

Would love to know where you got them from.

11. Patrick

Patrick New Member

Enric at biketrial-spain.com

Shoot him an email and then send him a check.

Psycho is ridiculous... WORST VIDEO EVER MADE. I can't believe they're serious. Too many shots of them in their tightey whiteys, terrible music, no good riding whatsoever, etc, etc..

I was hoping the comp footage would be sweet, but they didn't work in my DVD player. nice.

12. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

might be in pal or a different world code. try them in a computer dvd player, sometimes you have better luck with them.

13. Patrick

Patrick New Member

will do.. Thanks.

14. DangerousDave

DangerousDave Active Member

Yea Psycho was fucked. The only good part was watching when Ot fell in the water.

We're talkin about Cesar fuckin Canas. I want to see the huge crazy shit this guy does, and i want to see it with normal angles. but noooo.

i hope you get those other dvds workin

15. ascentrek

ascentrek Original power yuppie

Patrick,

I would like to see. Let me know when you get some time for beer. I could probably fix the DVD issue (re-burn through a computer).

Taylor