3/18/04 - Friday ride somewhere

Discussion in 'Mountain States' started by OTAdmin, Mar 18, 2004.

1. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

My instructors have either cancelled class or said coming isn't important, so I'm taking the day off of school to start my spring break a day early.

I don't know where I'm going to ride yet, but I don't want to go too far and wouldn't mind hitting up some natural. Anyone else up for a ride, and if so - where do you want to ride?

2. el feo

el feo Guest

im pretty sure i just sold my bike but next time ill be on a pure wee hee

3. Elan

Elan steve french

word. i dont have any wheel...

4. OTAdmin

What the hell happened to your wheel?

5. Elan

Elan steve french

i am getting my hub up graded and i am putting on a try-all

6. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

im up for riding. im heading to boulder as soon as i get out of school. theo and josh were talking about riding campus. ive just done 3 big long solo rides of natty in a row with progression that made me think "huh... france was good and sthtuff"

up for urban matt?

7. ascentrek

ascentrek Original power yuppie

What time were you thinking? I wouldn't mind putting down some urban in Boulder! I haven't been there since I sucked really bad. I'll bring camera's.

8. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

i get out of school around 3 in the afternoon. tomorrow i want to try and dip out a little early.

9. BBZ2

BBZ2 Member

Manifesto, whole new games. Yeah tommarow I am planning on ridding a lot, supposed to be super nice out so the beast and I will be pedaling. I am volunteering at IMBA in the morning then will be out, Manifesto...

10. OTAdmin

Out on CU, Manifesto? Manifesto what time you done at IMBA? :p

Taylor, I don't have a time planned. But not before 12, cause I'm not getting up til 10 or 11 I hope.

11. Patrick

Patrick New Member

I want to see some manifesto!

Taylor, how soon before those wheels get finished?!

12. BBZ2

BBZ2 Member

Patrick,
    Do you only need wheels? I bet someone has a set you could borrow, I mean you are really fat and out of control on your bike so I know I would love to let you borrow a pair. I have a super janky front wheel and I bet someone has a rear you could borrow. I hope you can make it out today!! Josh

13. ascentrek

Today. hopefully. Wanna carpool up?

I still have to check with the wife to get the hall pass.

14. Patrick

Patrick New Member

Yesss!! I will ride for SURE if I can get the back wheel to fit on the frame. I've got it in my car, so maybe I can drive over during lunch or after work? What kind of beer do you like?? I"m going to hook you up.

Also, how early are you guys riding?

15. OTAdmin

Well, I definitely wanted to get out while there was plenty of daylight. I would like to take some pictures. I almost made 10:00 :p

16. ascentrek

Patrick, I'm starting the next build now. Front. ITs a rim xfer so should go fast. Perhaps we can carpool up.

Bill, Keving, Josh: I do want to ride with you guys. I'm brining up the cameras and video equipment. I'd like to get some alternate shots for Kevin... and of Kevin.

I imagine I / we will be up there around 5:30. Will anyone be up there? Cell phones? please?!

17. OTAdmin

It's possible I'll be around, but my spring break starts today and I think I'm headed up to Breck this evening.

18. I have Calc from 1 to 2 so anytime after 2 works for me.
    how about we meet at 4:00 at half fast??

19. OTAdmin

all right, I'll in front of humanities (the globe building) at 2:10

303-817-4732 if you're coming after that and want to meet up somewhere.

20. Patrick

Patrick New Member

I just punctured my fingernail on my right index finger, blood went everywhere and it hurts to type, so pulling the brake lever might not work. fuck.