Observed Trials banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My instructors have either cancelled class or said coming isn't important, so I'm taking the day off of school to start my spring break a day early.

I don't know where I'm going to ride yet, but I don't want to go too far and wouldn't mind hitting up some natural. Anyone else up for a ride, and if so - where do you want to ride?

·
Premium Member
6,516 Posts
im up for riding. im heading to boulder as soon as i get out of school. theo and josh were talking about riding campus. ive just done 3 big long solo rides of natty in a row with progression that made me think "huh... france was good and sthtuff"

up for urban matt?

·
Original power yuppie
628 Posts
What time were you thinking? I wouldn't mind putting down some urban in Boulder! I haven't been there since I sucked really bad. I'll bring camera's.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Manifesto, whole new games. Yeah tommarow I am planning on ridding a lot, supposed to be super nice out so the beast and I will be pedaling. I am volunteering at IMBA in the morning then will be out, Manifesto...

·
Administrator
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Out on CU, Manifesto? Manifesto what time you done at IMBA? :p

Taylor, I don't have a time planned. But not before 12, cause I'm not getting up til 10 or 11 I hope.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Patrick,
Do you only need wheels? I bet someone has a set you could borrow, I mean you are really fat and out of control on your bike so I know I would love to let you borrow a pair. I have a super janky front wheel and I bet someone has a rear you could borrow. I hope you can make it out today!! Josh

·
Original power yuppie
628 Posts
Patrick said:
I want to see some manifesto!

Taylor, how soon before those wheels get finished?!
Today. hopefully. Wanna carpool up?

I still have to check with the wife to get the hall pass.

·
Premium Member
3,174 Posts
Yesss!! I will ride for SURE if I can get the back wheel to fit on the frame. I've got it in my car, so maybe I can drive over during lunch or after work? What kind of beer do you like?? I"m going to hook you up.

Also, how early are you guys riding?

·
Administrator
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well, I definitely wanted to get out while there was plenty of daylight. I would like to take some pictures. I almost made 10:00 :p

·
Original power yuppie
628 Posts
Patrick, I'm starting the next build now. Front. ITs a rim xfer so should go fast. Perhaps we can carpool up.

Bill, Keving, Josh: I do want to ride with you guys. I'm brining up the cameras and video equipment. I'd like to get some alternate shots for Kevin... and of Kevin.

I imagine I / we will be up there around 5:30. Will anyone be up there? Cell phones? please?!

·
Administrator
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It's possible I'll be around, but my spring break starts today and I think I'm headed up to Breck this evening.

·
Administrator
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
all right, I'll in front of humanities (the globe building) at 2:10

303-817-4732 if you're coming after that and want to meet up somewhere.

·
Premium Member
3,174 Posts
I just punctured my fingernail on my right index finger, blood went everywhere and it hurts to type, so pulling the brake lever might not work. fuck.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts