Observed Trials banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some random shots i got from today's ride in Colorado Springs. mini moab only an hour or two away. i'll take that thank you very much.

rock butt crack wedge:

Maxxis ad.

mike clark showing this rock whats up with the wheelbase:

oh no! my tire is falling off my back rim:

my crappy new background screen:

gap sequence one:

packed my bags, midflight:

zero hour. nine a.m.

same poop- diff angle:

mike dropping to some really ****** rock- we rode a while:

mike- fancy. sidehop 90 to wedge:

boom.

·
Steffen L.T.
743 Posts
I like the wallpaper, you definately need to show it in 1024x768 if you want people (including me) to use it though.

Very nice gap, very nice 90 to wedge
Nice terrain, very good pics indeed!

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
omfg....that's just crazy. awesome pics.

any video? :yum:

pic 4 blows my mind.

·
Premium Member
6,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sometimes.

thanks for the good comments everyone! glad you like the pics. if anyone wants higher res shots please let me know.

·
Registered
577 Posts
how do you gap kevin? you just like float forwards in vids. i hate you for that. lol...
nice pics i wish i could find some natural like that. nice smooothe rocks not pointy-ass hawker if-i-fall-i-wll-be-chopped-in-two-litterally-ididthatonce rocks. anyway really like the pics :bigthumb: thumbs up to you.

·
Premium Member
6,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
this stuff is kind of deceptive from the pics. it would definitely cheese grate your ass if you fell on it. but it was a nice change from the pointy sharp business i've been on lately.

·
ninja pants!
1,029 Posts
those pictures turned out really well, they actually did the riding some justice.

·
steve french
9,748 Posts
i can attest, kevin is the gap master-baitor... huge, and i dont know how.

i hear that there was an exchange of some means of media down in CoSprgs today, hopefully some more "videos" will be coming from the south?

·
ninja pants!
1,029 Posts
yeah now between pancho and I we should be able to get some video together. Although Kevin and Mike Snyder jacked alot of our good lines today, that riding spot goes on forever.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts