Observed Trials banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Small ride today, Elan, Bobby (el fao), Taylor, Joseph (who know one knows), and myself.

Since everyone is sport or beginner, don't expect much from the pictures. I kicked my magura line, breaking it, early into the ride and the whole ride didn't last long anyhow. Taylor, Joseph, and I went out for a beer afterwards and Elan and his cousin went home. The "afterparty" was a lot better than the ride :D

Taylor after a pedal up to two tires on this rock:

Elan dropping off of a somewhat sizeable rock:

Taylor between two rocks:

Elan gapping to the rock in the foreground from the log in the background:

Taylor doing something:

Elan at the upper edge of a rock:

Elan doing something:

Elan wanted pictures of his bike, so here they are:

Yes I know some of the images are exhibiting some bad haloing, but I don't have time to properly post-process the images right now.

Bill

·
ninja pants!
1,029 Posts
So how is the new spot. It looked pretty good from the pictures the other day.

·
From your head to your fists
4,253 Posts
so elan, you didnt go with the other guys to have a beer :rofl:

nice pics, i want rocks like you guys :(

·
Administrator
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry guys, I just looked at these pictures again, and well... they're horrible. I dunno what to say, but I feel stupid and probably shouldn't be bringing this topic back up to the top... but what the hell? We all have bad days I guess, I was riding shitty too :ugh:

·
Original power yuppie
628 Posts
Bill said:
Sorry guys, I just looked at these pictures again, and well... they're horrible. I dunno what to say, but I feel stupid and probably shouldn't be bringing this topic back up to the top... but what the hell? We all have bad days I guess, I was riding shitty too :ugh:
Totally man, I look like a douche! Couldn't the camera put me in some better positions? Awe man?! :rofl:

I don't get shots taken of me often, so it was good to see me doing something. Its also good to see me on my debut of riding my new rig. Thanks again for coming down. Sorry about the brakes.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts