If you have been thinking about going ahead and sending in your preregistration for Motorama, please wait until about the middle of next week. I may have an important announcement on Monday, 20 Dec. Please spread this information to everyone you that might be thinking of going. I hope that no one has already sent theirs in. I apologize if so and hope that my forthcoming announcement does not affect you.