2005 Evolve

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by Steve Randwitch, Nov 17, 2004.

1. Steve Randwitch

Steve Randwitch Guest

Im looking to get a trials bike. i Heard that the 2005 comes whith a detachaple seat, I kind of want one with a seat, even a very small one but very few are made with tham now. Can I get a Seat for the 2005 Evolve? :bigthumb:

Last edited: Nov 17, 2004
  2. norco tt

norco tt New Member

i dont know but u should get a norco tream trials!!!!

Last edited: Nov 17, 2004

3. tomacropod

tomacropod Rum Pig

^^^ clearly he's not imparial in this matter.

you can fashion a seat for anything.

Zip ties are your friend.

- Joel

4. Darren

Darren New Member

the 2005 evolve has no seat, it is a coust copy

5. norco tt

norco tt New Member

ya we know it doesn’t have a seat but is there a clip on seat or anything that u can put on it????

[​IMG]

6. Tanner

Tanner New Member

7. Boo_Berry

Boo_Berry Guest

just sit on your tire! or put some foam with zipties on the top tube

8. zebdidude

zebdidude Guest

you can probably rig up something easily to fit on the triangular part where the seat should be. i have sat on a pitbull and it actually felt more comfortable than the seat i have now. of coarse you can't sit while you ride unless you want your balls torn off.

you might be able to make something out of wood. cut out a triangle to fit the top of where the seat should be. then just upolster the piece of wood with foam and material. this isn't much different than what they do for motorcycles.....of coarse they real ones aren't so dodgy! you are going to find a way to clamp it down but you can figure that out...i did my part!

good luck. i am sure it'll be a great bike. i am a fan of it....regardless of what it looks like. it can't be any worse than the coust.....(oh dear, gonna get roasted for that!)

later