2003 Pure frame

Discussion in 'For Sale / Want to Buy' started by Dread, Oct 14, 2004.

1. Dread

Dread New Member

I am letting go of my long Pure frame (1085) I was on this frame for almost a year. There is a small dent in the downtube and I painted the frame flat black. I am looking to get $250.00 USD plus s/h coming from Charlotte NC 28212

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Jos

Jos I'd hit it!

Not a bad job on the paint job. What did you use?

3. mtbikefreak333

mtbikefreak333 New Member

can i come over and ride?!?! that place is sweet

4. Dread

Dread New Member

For the paint I used the magic of Krylon (http://www.krylon.com/) and I think it turned out very well.

As for riding my Pallet Jungle, come on

5. Jos

Jos I'd hit it!

Krylon?
    Spray paint?

NICE!

except, that shit doesn't stick that well (i've done it before myself) It flakes off after a while. Not that it'd matter... the Pure's beautiful chrome look would add some interesting character.

$250USD... i'd love to jump all over that like a fat kid on a smartie... but i can't right now.

6. Dread

Dread New Member

Customs question

I have someone interested in this frame and he lives in Victoria B.C. Canada and I live in the U.S. My question is does he have to pay taxes on this used frame at customs and if he does how is the taxes determined?

7. tomacropod

tomacropod Rum Pig

if the product is over 12 months old I don't believe he has to pay taxes, it's only on new things because they don't collect the sales tax or whatever spicy acronym the canadians give it - damn snow mexicans !

- Joel

8. hophopsnap

hophopsnap Well-Known Member

when I bought my pure bike from hbtrials I had to pay something like 110 doller tax...he did to when I sent a wheel back even though I clearly put RETURNING ITEM or something like that but it didnt work.

9. MegamoMidwest

MegamoMidwest chicago crew

why didnt you just buy it from an american shop?

10. hophopsnap

hophopsnap Well-Known Member

nobody had one. it was the only 1060 in the north american continental countries....had to wait months for the 1080s lol..oh well like 20mm would have made a difference to me

11. MegamoMidwest

MegamoMidwest chicago crew

at least you got what you wanted!