10min natural practice video *dull*

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by thetart20, Mar 30, 2004.

1. thetart20

thetart20 TartyBikes

Just a random video I knocked up from a natural ride with Jon (quick_spider on here, i think) and myself, at a disused quarry in Wirksworth (Derbyshire, UK). Its 10 mins long and 92mb.

Some may like it, others wont, if natural bores you, don't get this vid, hah.

Right Click and Save As please:

http://videos.observedtrials.net/adam/wirksworth.mpg

Tune is 'Angels', by Wax Poetic (and the middle bit was copied and pasted a few times to make up the length :S)

Cheers,
    Ads

BIG thanks to Bill for hosting :)

2. smudge

smudge Central Scrrrrrrrutinizer

Nice. I like.

3. hophopsnap

hophopsnap Well-Known Member

baaah...could someone tell me there is swearing on there?!?! my dad heard it all lol..

4. quick_spider

quick_spider New Member

Get's quite annoying when you fall off so much.

Can't believe we did so much worse riding Inter at a comp 3 days later...

Jon

5. Morryjg

Morryjg Guest

Nice vid. Looks like a fun area to ride, except maybe for the potential fall into a mud puddle.

6. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

awesome ride spot. awesoem riding from everyone in the vid. it's nice to switch things up and show some failed attempts- i like to see that from time to time. music was well suited to the riding- i liked it. perhaps the best thing of all though may have been the bonus audio commentary :bigthumb:

7. Ed Gildea

Ed Gildea New Member

haha. you english are so funny ;)

8. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Steffen L.T.

I enjoyed it alot. Good thing changing riders.
    yay! I used to love jaffa cakes when living in England. Funny remarks you guys use'

9. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

I definitely liked you showing the repeated failures before making moves, and the english audio commentary was great. Good riding in the vid and a good music selection. I definitely can't complain here, bring me more :bigthumb:

Bill

10. planetary1

planetary1 New Member

Original vid, I have to say that I really liked it. I liked the commentary and the low volume on the chill music gave it a nice touch. The riding sounds coming through always make a vid seem more real. I liked that scene where the sky changes color, creative use of f/x without getting cheesy. Riding was good as well and I have never seen anyone's leg shake like that before.

11. afrobot

afrobot Aluminum is for recycling

Very good! :bigthumb:

12. Allmjm

Allmjm New Member

13. hydroboy

hydroboy "Jak se mas"

matt: how many megs, no gigs of files are on the server for this site?

cause there are a shitload of big ones.

14. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

In just videos, 4.5gB give or take a few hundred mb, not all are in the videos section of the site, some are hosted for people, but all have been posted on the site somewhere (media forum, video section, etc).