0nza woodstock

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by onza_tpro, May 16, 2004.

1. onza_tpro

onza_tpro Guest

Here is a photo of the first production Onza Woodstock.

IMG]https://www.observedtrials.net/otn/woodstock.JPG[/IMG]

(qoutefrom trials-forum.co.uk )Standard spec is £999 with alloy bars, WTB saddle (not the carbon one shown), Onza Porc front tyre and Maxxis Hi Roller rear, Hog front rim with side drilling, Ground Hog rear rim, Chris King rear hub with stainless freehub body and fun bolts, Onza front disc hub, magura HS33 rear and Louise Freeride front disc with 180mm disc, black hard anodised frame and fork (new screw top smart guy fork) Tensile cranks with ss bash guard and 22 tooth ring, and the new Onza Magnesium sealed bearing pedals (see onza.com) Initially only available as a complete cycle but each one hand built to spec so some customisation is available. (no downgrading to reduce price(quote from trials-forum.co.uk
    The ultimate version available in about a month will have carbon fibre saddle and bars , upgraded derailleurs and Maxxis slow reezaay hi roller tyres , should be about £1100.
    Frames on there own available in about 6-8 weeks.

aL

2. felix

felix New Member

This is the best looking Onza I've ever seen.

Crazy drilled front rim.

3. hydroboy

hydroboy "Jak se mas"

[​IMG]

what is it with not being able to do this.

4. planetary1

planetary1 New Member

true, it is the best looking Onza yet but still it looks a little too UK streety for me...

5. Rob.K

Rob.K Guest

I like those reflecters on the pedals. The best part of the bike.

6. B1105

B1105 New Member

How are the Onza mods?

7. thetart20

thetart20 TartyBikes

Yeah, the reflectOrs come with the Koxx pedals too i think... oh no, wait, theyre the same damn £70 pedal.

8. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

that smart guy fork or whatever reminds me of how much money my crapiolo fork wasted for me at test' last year... decent looking bike though, the all black biz is kinda nice.

9. Rob.K

Rob.K Guest

Thanks Tart I guess I forgot to use Spell check for reflectOrs. hahaha.

I find it stranbe that they would put prdals with reflectors on a trials bike.
    thats what was on my kiddy bike when I was 7.

10. quick_spider

quick_spider New Member

There's a law in the UK that says they have to have a rear reflector and 4 amber ones on the pedal when ridden at night.

I saw Danny Smith's Woodstock at Bracken Rocks yesterday. He seemed fairly happy with it. Those forks are a lot nicer looking that the original 'Ugly Guy' forks.

Jon

11. AgrAde

AgrAde From your head to your fists

same law here. no trials bikes come with them on though.

12. Rob.K

Rob.K Guest

Hmmm I wonder why that is the case???

I know i know; ..... to save weight. yaaaa that's it.

13. thetart20

thetart20 TartyBikes

Ahhh Jon Jon Jon... the Ugly Guys are a totally different fork - you may not remember, but i was testing some of the original Smart Guys... looks the same, but made my bike ride like a chopper (the asians made em suspension length :rofl: )

14. maciekzw

maciekzw Guest

Crack head. :rolleyes: