You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of ObservedTrials.net    
Observed Trials Bike Forum > Observed Bike Trials Forum > Your Bike Trials Media >

Things from a few years ago...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2017, 02:50 PM   #1
Mark W
cleanzine.co.uk

Bristol, UK
Liked 358 Times on 286 Posts
Likes Given: 210

Things from a few years ago...

So I just got on a bit of a nostalgia trip after speaking to someone about a photo I shot a little while ago, and in the process of that ended up checking out the various photo book/zine things I've done over the years. I don't think I really whored them out much over here before, so in case anyone missed them and is interested in looking at some photos and reading some riding-related shit, here they are:

https://issuu.com/tartybikes/docs/videofriends

The "Video Friends" book was done alongside a roadtrip video, and features Adam Bessell, Ali C, Joe Maher and Stan Shaw mainly. Mix of natural and street, including some fairly picturesque natural-in-the-snow photos that you don't really get many of from these here parts.

https://issuu.com/inspiredbicycles/docs/ali_c_-_ride_inspired

This was the second one I did and in terms of layout is kind of an adaptation of the first. They're photos shot alongside the 'Ride Inspired' video I did for Inspired, and it's hung around the theme of an interview with Ali, plus some promo for the Arcade.

https://issuu.com/cleanzine/docs/clean_-_travel

This was the most recent one I've done and covered the trips I did in the first part of 2015. It covers a trip to NZ, the '5 Days In Barcelona' video I did with Ali and a trip to the Netherlands with a guy called Ian Johnstone who you may or may not be familiar with. This one's a bit more rambly, but it means a bit more to me as it was a series of really amazing trips, especially the month long stay in NZ.

So yeah, that's my little bout of narcissism over and done with. Hopefully someone enjoys them.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-20-2017, 09:44 PM   #2
AndyT
OTN_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 877 Times on 711 Posts
Likes Given: 58

Wish you were still putting new ones out!!! I want more clean... the trials world NEEEDS more inspiring, good feeling videos like that.

Old 03-21-2017, 10:36 PM   #3
Shipley

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I'll second Andy. The content you put out that I've come across is all pretty damn awesome Mark. And thanks for it. Hope to see more from you or find some more that I haven't found yet.

Old Yesterday, 03:42 AM   #4
rush
OTN_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 411 Times on 358 Posts
Likes Given: 366

That first link is golden. Easily print quality, Could be an add-on mag to an MBUK edition.

Go Back   Observed Trials Bike Forum > Observed Bike Trials Forum > Your Bike Trials Media

Quick Reply