You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of ObservedTrials.net    
Observed Trials Bike Forum > Observed Bike Trials Forum > Your Bike Trials Media >

Hamburg Ramblings

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2017, 02:48 AM   #1
Swoofty

Santa Monica CA
Liked 77 Times on 61 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Hamburg Ramblings

Spent the last month in Hamburg Germany. Only got about 5 days of sun and the rest saw rain, hail and strong winds. Really like the riding scene in Hamburg, but I'll be glad to be back in LA. Riding my old Onza Zoot here as well, but I'll be replacing it next trip. Enjoy!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-09-2017, 01:21 PM   #2
Tonan
Tonan

Mystic Connecticut
Liked 20 Times on 15 Posts

Smoooooooth nice riding.

Old 05-12-2017, 04:51 PM   #3
someone
OTN_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 140 Times on 123 Posts
Likes Given: 3

You either getting better or that zoot is better for you. That bike always looks super light and poppy compared to the tank inspired and ozonys trendy bikes. Gearing maybe. Nice spots keep it up, everyone should travel with their bikes.

Old 05-13-2017, 08:15 PM   #4
Swoofty

Santa Monica CA
Liked 77 Times on 61 Posts
Likes Given: 1

That means a lot coming from you someone, but I feel it's one of my worst videos. The Zoot is a nice light bike, but it's falling apart after a hard month of riding. It flexes a worrying amount too. It took me a bit to get used to riding in such cold conditions; it was very hard to warm up and stay warm (for me). I hurt my foot riding in the rain before most of the filming began so my confidence was a bit off. That bike lives in Hamburg with my mother-in-law, but next trip it will be replaced with something else.

Go Back   Observed Trials Bike Forum > Observed Bike Trials Forum > Your Bike Trials Media

Quick Reply