Non-trials FS: Frame, complete bike, parts, shoes
Cleaning out the garage. Hope to have pictures soon. Buyer pays shipping.
'04 Yeti DJ Frame (size L)
- includes thomson seatpost & Salsa QR
- includes Truvative DH BB and 170 Holzfeller Cranks
- includes E13 STS w/ 36tooth chainring
Cranks/BB/chainguide also available for parting out.
'05 Giant STP II (15") - heavily modified
- Reba U-Turn Air fork
- BB7 front brake, SD7 rear, SD7 levers
- Mavic X317 front rim, D521 rear, DT disc front hub, Shimano non-disc rear
- Truvative stem, Specialized bars, WTB Speed or Laser V saddle
- Maxxis Larsen/Minion tires or Specialized tires
- Sram X7 shifters, road cassette, X5 rear, XGen front
- OEM Truvative BB and 175mm Husslefelt cranks (2 chainrings + bash)
Built this up for my now-x-girlfriend. Only seen XC type riding, but I've since changed it for more of a DS/4X bike. Could also be turned into a street/trialsy type bike (I would myself but it's too short for me). Great shape. Willing to part out if there's enough interest.
'07 Marzocchi DJ3
- Off an '07 Specialized P3. Only ridden up and down the street.
- Different than aftermarket DJ3: 20mm Bolt on, with AL steerer.
- Includes FSA Pig Headset.
Original Shimano XT Disc Brakes
- Four Pot Front and Rear, complete w/ all parts and housing
- Well used, but still work great
- Might need new rotors and/or pads
$75 for the pair
'07 Specialized Pro Carbon Shoes (Mounatin and Road, size 45)
- Mountain (black): Cosmetic damage to plastic trim
- Road (white): small scuffs here and there
- Include shoe bags, brand new red (low) foot beds, used green (high) footbeds, and Specialized wedges
- Owned since November, great shoes, just a little too small for me.
$100 each pair
Last edited by darkside; 01-19-2007 at 01:25 PM.