Observed Trials Bike Forum > Observed Bike Trials Forum > Off Topic > murder is fine in merka

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2012, 08:09 AM   #1
werkinit
werkinit
OTN_SUPPORTER.png

State of denial
Liked 127 Times on 116 Posts
Likes Given: 1

murder is fine in merka

This is completely insane! wtf is wrong over there!Crump said Zimmerman should not be protected under the Stand Your Ground law. “It’s illogical, you can claim self defense after you chase and pursue somebody,” he said. “That’s a courtroom defense. That’s not something the police accept on the side of the street.”http://truedemocracyparty.net/2012/03/teen-shot-killed-while-begging-for-life-george-zimmerman-kills-trayvon-martin-police-refuse-to-arrest-child-killer/

We have normality. I repeat, we have normality. Anything you still can't cope with is therefore your own problem.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-20-2012, 08:38 AM   #2
werkinit
werkinit
OTN_SUPPORTER.png

State of denial

A cell phone, his headphone, a pack of skittles and an Arizona Iced Tea was the only thing he had on! I can’t figure out how he’s going for self-defense,” said Tracy Martin, Trayvon’s father. http://www.presstv.ir/detail/232526.html

We have normality. I repeat, we have normality. Anything you still can't cope with is therefore your own problem.

Old 03-20-2012, 10:04 AM   #3
treewizzard
yeah, im in a gang.
OTN_SUPPORTER.png

austin, texas
Liked 303 Times on 250 Posts
Likes Given: 351

he should have had a gun too

i love to LOL and i love gettin my puci ate

Quote:
Originally Posted by yyrtjp View Post
2%4 D*"#uD A*e , P*kr*4)(k, LA , h-~20

Old 03-20-2012, 10:32 AM   #4
werkinit
werkinit
OTN_SUPPORTER.png

State of denial

Quote:
Originally Posted by treewizzard View Post
he should have had a gun too
I was actually thinking that. What is stopping anyone in that neighbourhoods watch program from just shooting the killer in "self defence"? They sould be equally justified..ever moreso no?

Old 03-20-2012, 11:00 AM   #5
JT!
Trials Monkey
OTN_SUPPORTER.png

Duluth Minnesota
Liked 15 Times on 14 Posts
Likes Given: 5

I'd say Zimmerman has some kind of mental paranoia issue. It's unbelievable that he wasn't even arrested.

jonathantrillo
gmail.com

Old 03-22-2012, 12:19 AM   #6
Ramrod
My body is ready.
OTN_SUPPORTER.png

Bikes

Richmond British Columbia
Liked 280 Times on 260 Posts
Likes Given: 173

Merka derka

www.google.com

Old 03-23-2012, 07:27 AM   #7
werkinit
werkinit
OTN_SUPPORTER.png

State of denial

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT! View Post
I'd say Zimmerman has some kind of mental paranoia issue. It's unbelievable that he wasn't even arrested.
Crazy is the new sane didn't cha know! Mrka derka derka!

Old 03-23-2012, 07:44 AM   #8
1moreaccord
OTN_SUPPORTER.png

Atlanta, GA
Liked 26 Times on 25 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexzero13 View Post
Merka derka

Old 03-23-2012, 09:06 PM   #9
UCI
stangy
OTN_SUPPORTER.png

france
Liked 112 Times on 112 Posts
Likes Given: 7

do not miss talk america

/www
.youtube.com
/watch?v=Ox6jSkk0W1A&feature=related

Old 03-23-2012, 09:06 PM   #10
UCI
stangy
OTN_SUPPORTER.png

france
Liked 112 Times on 112 Posts
Likes Given: 7

u are up for banning

/www
.youtube.com
/watch?v=Ox6jSkk0W1A&feature=related

Old 03-24-2012, 10:16 PM   #11
xsv4crob
OTN_SUPPORTER.png

Westminster Colorado
Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 8

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/state/witness-martin-attacked-zimmerman-03232012

Old 03-24-2012, 10:30 PM   #12
treewizzard
yeah, im in a gang.
OTN_SUPPORTER.png

austin, texas
Liked 303 Times on 250 Posts
Likes Given: 351

police are terrible at getting stories straight

i love to LOL and i love gettin my puci ate

Quote:
Originally Posted by yyrtjp View Post
2%4 D*"#uD A*e , P*kr*4)(k, LA , h-~20

Old 03-26-2012, 09:03 AM   #13
werkinit
werkinit
OTN_SUPPORTER.png

State of denial

It's interesting how a young teenager coming home from the store with a bag of skittles and a drink in his hand, who was stalked attacked and killed by a strange man in a car with a gun; a young teenager who would be completly justified in using some sort of violence to defend himself against a strange man who attacked him while walking home from the store even justified in killing the attacker according to the stand your ground law, is being villified for possibly defending himself(Zimmerman may NOW have had cuts and bruises) against a stranger with a gun attacking him, in order to help the attacker justify his stalking attacking and killing an unarmed young teenager walking home from the store in self defence in accordance with the stand your ground law. WTF?

Old 03-26-2012, 12:19 PM   #14
xsv4crob
OTN_SUPPORTER.png

Westminster Colorado
Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-trayvon-martin-case-20120326,0,4845076.story

Old 03-26-2012, 02:03 PM   #15
werkinit
werkinit
OTN_SUPPORTER.png

State of denial

Zimmerman was heading to the grocery store when he spotted Martin and called police to report a black youth acting suspiciously, possibly on drugs. This is the problem! This is the first act of aggressionStalking an innocent teenagerZimmerman stepped out of his SUV to follow Martin, even though a police dispatcher told him he didn't need to do so.Aggressive action.Zimmerman told police he he'd lost sight of Martin and was heading back to his car when the youth suddenly stepped into his path. According to the Sentinel, Martin asked Zimmerman if he had a problem. Zimmerman said no and reached for his cellphone. Martin then said something like, "Well, you do now" and punched him, according to the Sentinel's sources.Teenager defending himself against a stranger stalker in a car.The teenager cannot be the aggressor if he is being followed and attacked by a stranger?

Old 03-26-2012, 02:05 PM   #16
werkinit
werkinit
OTN_SUPPORTER.png

State of denial

The pictures I saw the guy had no cuts or anything. A week later when the country freaks out he then has cuts n wounds? Any pics of the wounded zimmerman?

Old 03-29-2012, 03:37 AM   #17
reynardine
Joel

Melbourne Victoria
Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by werkinit View Post
Martin then said something like, "Well, you do now" and punched him, according to the Sentinel's sources.Teenager defending himself against a stranger stalker in a car.The teenager cannot be the aggressor if he is being followed and attacked by a stranger?
How on earth can you claim it's lawful to attack someone like that?
How on earth can you claim Martin was afraid of being followed or felt in danger if he brazenly walked up to the guy and started punching him?
In what way is following someone an "attack"?

Whilst I agree zimmerman sounds like either a racist arsehole or schizophrenic for concluding someone was on drugs and up to no good, without evidence and from affar (from what i've read/heard), he still didn't do anything to warrant an attack and he was just defending himself when he fired the gun.

Old 03-29-2012, 06:57 AM   #18
werkinit
werkinit
OTN_SUPPORTER.png

State of denial

Imagine you notice that you are being followed by someone or some people in a car at night after walking back from a store. Now imagine that same situation only you have the mind of a young teenager. Now imagine this dude then gets out and starts lurking around looking for you? 1-do you step out and politely ask the guy why he is following you? 2- do you book it and possibly have him chase you, rape you, beat you because your black, rob you or any number of potential situations that could go through a threatened young teenagers mind ? Or another option if your confident enough is to jump the guy and fuck him up before he fucks you up. I am 90% positive that most of the guys here would at least pretend to have the balls to fuck the guy up who is stalking you for whatever reason. Zimmerman is the perpetrator, even after being told not to follow by the police he chose to pursue. The kid acted in self defence in accordance with the stand your ground law? Imagine a robber breaking into a home. The person heres the robber and ducks behind a couch. As the robber walks past the home owner jumps out and beats the robbers ass. Now at some point in the scuffle the robber pulls out a gun shoots the home owner. The robber gets a break and enter charge and gets off on the murder charge because he was defending himself against an attack in accordance with the stand your ground law. Alot of everything we are discussing is based on speculation and really bad information gathering done by horrid mainstream media. From what I understand all this shit about zimmerman being hurt is from one article in one paper from Florida. What/who are the sources of the information? Without this fundamental question answered all is folly.

Old 03-29-2012, 07:25 AM   #19
reynardine
Joel

Melbourne Victoria
Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
1-do you step out and politely ask the guy why he is following you? 2- do you book it and possibly have him chase you, rape you, beat you because your black, rob you [...] Or another option if your confident enough is to jump the guy and fuck him up before he fucks you up.
What about calling the police like a normal person?

Quote:
Imagine a robber breaking into a home.
You can't possibly believe this works as an argument . Entering a home uninvited immediately implies hostility. Walking around in a public place doesn't. By your logic it should be completely lawful for a schizophrenic to kill a man who is sitting in a park feeding pigeons, because he thought the man was coercing the pigeons into attacking him.

That all being said, i'm not arguing in favor of anyone, i'm arguing in favor of a particular set of circumstances, in which the man was attacked in public and defended himself, which is ok to do.

Let me give you a "for instance":
I have long dark hair and listen to metal music. My favorite teeshirt used to be one with a picture of zombie jesus on it. When I was 19 I lived in close to the city, and there was a long alleyway/bike path going through a university as well as some more run-down parts on my way to the main shops. Whenever I would walk along there at night, people would be very VERY nervous passing me (even though i'm skinny as all get out). I don't think that they should be allowed to attack me just for walking by because they were nervous. And I think if they did, I should be allowed to defend myself.

Last edited by reynardine; 03-29-2012 at 07:40 AM. Reason: added the "for instance" part

Old 03-29-2012, 07:43 AM   #20
xsv4crob
OTN_SUPPORTER.png

Westminster Colorado
Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
From what I understand all this shit about zimmerman being hurt is from one article in one paper from Florida. What/who are the sources of the information? Without this fundamental question answered all is folly.
4th paragraph from the bottom of page 3

http://cnninsession.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/martinpolicreport.pdf

Old 03-29-2012, 07:49 AM   #21
reynardine
Joel

Melbourne Victoria
Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by reynardine View Post
people would be very VERY nervous passing me
Read: old and/or petite women

Old 03-29-2012, 08:07 AM   #22
werkinit
werkinit
OTN_SUPPORTER.png

State of denial

The family of slain Florida teenager Trayvon Martin said Wednesday that newly released police video showing the uncharged shooter George Zimmerman arriving at the station for questioning discredits claims he acted in self-defense.“It just shows that everything that Zimmerman has been saying, that the police have been reporting, is false,” father Tracy Martin told USA TODAY as he viewed the video, carried by MSNBC, in a Washington hotel.http://www.suntimes.com/news/nation/11588272-418/video-shows-no-blood-or-bruises-on-george-zimmerman.html

Old 03-29-2012, 08:09 AM   #23
werkinit
werkinit
OTN_SUPPORTER.png

State of denial

SANFORD, FLORIDA - The neighborhood watch volunteer who shot dead an unarmed black teenager in Florida appeared uninjured when he was brought into the police station on the night of the shooting, according to a video released by ABC News on Wednesday.http://www.edmontonsun.com/2012/03/29/shooter-of-florida-teen-appears-uninjured-in-video

Old 03-29-2012, 08:13 AM   #24
werkinit
werkinit
OTN_SUPPORTER.png

State of denial

As I said I think this is cool more as a media studies thing. It's all speculation being played out in the media as specticle to attract ratings.

Old 03-29-2012, 08:38 AM   #25
xsv4crob
OTN_SUPPORTER.png

Westminster Colorado
Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

It's too bad this white girl didn't have a gun. Love the comments.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/highschool-prep-rally/south-carolina-teen-brutal-soccer-attack-earns-assault-103322121.html

Go Back   Observed Trials Bike Forum > Observed Bike Trials Forum > Off Topic

Quick Reply