Observed Trials Bike Forum > Observed Bike Trials Forum > Off Topic > murder is fine in merka





Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2012, 08:09 AM   #1
werkinit
werkinit
OTN_SUPPORTER.png
 
werkinit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
State of denial
Posts: 2,689
Liked 127 Times on 116 Posts
Likes Given: 1

murder is fine in merka

This is completely insane! wtf is wrong over there!Crump said Zimmerman should not be protected under the Stand Your Ground law. “It’s illogical, you can claim self defense after you chase and pursue somebody,” he said. “That’s a courtroom defense. That’s not something the police accept on the side of the street.”http://truedemocracyparty.net/2012/03/teen-shot-killed-while-begging-for-life-george-zimmerman-kills-trayvon-martin-police-refuse-to-arrest-child-killer/



__________________

We have normality. I repeat, we have normality. Anything you still can't cope with is therefore your own problem.

werkinit is offline  
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-20-2012, 08:38 AM   #2
werkinit
werkinit
OTN_SUPPORTER.png
 
werkinit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
State of denial
Posts: 2,689
Liked 127 Times on 116 Posts
Likes Given: 1

A cell phone, his headphone, a pack of skittles and an Arizona Iced Tea was the only thing he had on! I can’t figure out how he’s going for self-defense,” said Tracy Martin, Trayvon’s father. http://www.presstv.ir/detail/232526.html



__________________

We have normality. I repeat, we have normality. Anything you still can't cope with is therefore your own problem.

werkinit is offline  
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-20-2012, 10:04 AM   #3
treewizzard
yeah, im in a gang.
OTN_SUPPORTER.png
 
treewizzard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
austin, texas
Posts: 4,079
Liked 303 Times on 250 Posts
Likes Given: 351

he should have had a gun too

__________________

i love to LOL and i love gettin my puci ate

Quote:
Originally Posted by yyrtjp View Post
2%4 D*"#uD A*e , P*kr*4)(k, LA , h-~20
treewizzard is offline  
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-20-2012, 10:32 AM   #4
werkinit
werkinit
OTN_SUPPORTER.png
 
werkinit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
State of denial
Posts: 2,689
Liked 127 Times on 116 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by treewizzard View Post
he should have had a gun too
I was actually thinking that. What is stopping anyone in that neighbourhoods watch program from just shooting the killer in "self defence"? They sould be equally justified..ever moreso no?
__________________

We have normality. I repeat, we have normality. Anything you still can't cope with is therefore your own problem.

werkinit is offline  
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-20-2012, 11:00 AM   #5
JT!
Trials Monkey
OTN_SUPPORTER.png
 
JT!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Duluth Minnesota
Posts: 383
Liked 15 Times on 14 Posts
Likes Given: 5

I'd say Zimmerman has some kind of mental paranoia issue. It's unbelievable that he wasn't even arrested.

__________________

jonathantrillo
gmail.com

JT! is offline  
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-22-2012, 12:19 AM   #6
Ramrod
My body is ready.
OTN_SUPPORTER.png
 
Ramrod's Avatar
Bikes
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Richmond British Columbia
Posts: 5,189
Liked 280 Times on 260 Posts
Likes Given: 173

Merka derka

__________________

www.google.com

Ramrod is offline  
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-23-2012, 07:27 AM   #7
werkinit
werkinit
OTN_SUPPORTER.png
 
werkinit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
State of denial
Posts: 2,689
Liked 127 Times on 116 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT! View Post
I'd say Zimmerman has some kind of mental paranoia issue. It's unbelievable that he wasn't even arrested.
Crazy is the new sane didn't cha know! Mrka derka derka!
__________________

We have normality. I repeat, we have normality. Anything you still can't cope with is therefore your own problem.

werkinit is offline  
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-23-2012, 07:44 AM   #8
1moreaccord
OTN_SUPPORTER.png
 
1moreaccord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Atlanta, GA
Posts: 576
Liked 26 Times on 25 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexzero13 View Post
Merka derka
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cypher Components View Post
oh yeah I has the super fixie skills you need teh rachet technologies
1moreaccord is offline  
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-23-2012, 09:06 PM   #9
UCI
stangy
OTN_SUPPORTER.png
 
UCI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
france
Posts: 941
Liked 112 Times on 112 Posts
Likes Given: 7

do not miss talk america

__________________

/www
.youtube.com
/watch?v=Ox6jSkk0W1A&feature=related

UCI is offline  
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-23-2012, 09:06 PM   #10
UCI
stangy
OTN_SUPPORTER.png
 
UCI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
france
Posts: 941
Liked 112 Times on 112 Posts
Likes Given: 7

u are up for banning

__________________

/www
.youtube.com
/watch?v=Ox6jSkk0W1A&feature=related

UCI is offline  
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-24-2012, 10:16 PM   #11
xsv4crob
OTN_SUPPORTER.png
 
xsv4crob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Westminster Colorado
Posts: 428
Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 8

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/state/witness-martin-attacked-zimmerman-03232012
__________________
xsv4crob is offline  
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-24-2012, 10:30 PM   #12
treewizzard
yeah, im in a gang.
OTN_SUPPORTER.png
 
treewizzard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
austin, texas
Posts: 4,079
Liked 303 Times on 250 Posts
Likes Given: 351

police are terrible at getting stories straight

__________________

i love to LOL and i love gettin my puci ate

Quote:
Originally Posted by yyrtjp View Post
2%4 D*"#uD A*e , P*kr*4)(k, LA , h-~20
treewizzard is offline  
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-26-2012, 09:03 AM   #13
werkinit
werkinit
OTN_SUPPORTER.png
 
werkinit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
State of denial
Posts: 2,689
Liked 127 Times on 116 Posts
Likes Given: 1

It's interesting how a young teenager coming home from the store with a bag of skittles and a drink in his hand, who was stalked attacked and killed by a strange man in a car with a gun; a young teenager who would be completly justified in using some sort of violence to defend himself against a strange man who attacked him while walking home from the store even justified in killing the attacker according to the stand your ground law, is being villified for possibly defending himself(Zimmerman may NOW have had cuts and bruises) against a stranger with a gun attacking him, in order to help the attacker justify his stalking attacking and killing an unarmed young teenager walking home from the store in self defence in accordance with the stand your ground law. WTF?
__________________

We have normality. I repeat, we have normality. Anything you still can't cope with is therefore your own problem.

werkinit is offline  
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-26-2012, 12:19 PM   #14
xsv4crob
OTN_SUPPORTER.png
 
xsv4crob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Westminster Colorado
Posts: 428
Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 8

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-trayvon-martin-case-20120326,0,4845076.story
__________________
xsv4crob is offline  
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-26-2012, 02:03 PM   #15
werkinit
werkinit
OTN_SUPPORTER.png
 
werkinit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
State of denial
Posts: 2,689
Liked 127 Times on 116 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Zimmerman was heading to the grocery store when he spotted Martin and called police to report a black youth acting suspiciously, possibly on drugs. This is the problem! This is the first act of aggressionStalking an innocent teenagerZimmerman stepped out of his SUV to follow Martin, even though a police dispatcher told him he didn't need to do so.Aggressive action.Zimmerman told police he he'd lost sight of Martin and was heading back to his car when the youth suddenly stepped into his path. According to the Sentinel, Martin asked Zimmerman if he had a problem. Zimmerman said no and reached for his cellphone. Martin then said something like, "Well, you do now" and punched him, according to the Sentinel's sources.Teenager defending himself against a stranger stalker in a car.The teenager cannot be the aggressor if he is being followed and attacked by a stranger?

__________________

We have normality. I repeat, we have normality. Anything you still can't cope with is therefore your own problem.

werkinit is offline  
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-26-2012, 02:05 PM   #16
werkinit
werkinit
OTN_SUPPORTER.png
 
werkinit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
State of denial
Posts: 2,689
Liked 127 Times on 116 Posts
Likes Given: 1

The pictures I saw the guy had no cuts or anything. A week later when the country freaks out he then has cuts n wounds? Any pics of the wounded zimmerman?

__________________

We have normality. I repeat, we have normality. Anything you still can't cope with is therefore your own problem.

werkinit is offline  
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-29-2012, 03:37 AM   #17
reynardine
Joel
 
reynardine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Melbourne Victoria
Posts: 42
Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by werkinit View Post
Martin then said something like, "Well, you do now" and punched him, according to the Sentinel's sources.Teenager defending himself against a stranger stalker in a car.The teenager cannot be the aggressor if he is being followed and attacked by a stranger?
How on earth can you claim it's lawful to attack someone like that?
How on earth can you claim Martin was afraid of being followed or felt in danger if he brazenly walked up to the guy and started punching him?
In what way is following someone an "attack"?

Whilst I agree zimmerman sounds like either a racist arsehole or schizophrenic for concluding someone was on drugs and up to no good, without evidence and from affar (from what i've read/heard), he still didn't do anything to warrant an attack and he was just defending himself when he fired the gun.
__________________
reynardine is offline  
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-29-2012, 06:57 AM   #18
werkinit
werkinit
OTN_SUPPORTER.png
 
werkinit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
State of denial
Posts: 2,689
Liked 127 Times on 116 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Imagine you notice that you are being followed by someone or some people in a car at night after walking back from a store. Now imagine that same situation only you have the mind of a young teenager. Now imagine this dude then gets out and starts lurking around looking for you? 1-do you step out and politely ask the guy why he is following you? 2- do you book it and possibly have him chase you, rape you, beat you because your black, rob you or any number of potential situations that could go through a threatened young teenagers mind ? Or another option if your confident enough is to jump the guy and fuck him up before he fucks you up. I am 90% positive that most of the guys here would at least pretend to have the balls to fuck the guy up who is stalking you for whatever reason. Zimmerman is the perpetrator, even after being told not to follow by the police he chose to pursue. The kid acted in self defence in accordance with the stand your ground law? Imagine a robber breaking into a home. The person heres the robber and ducks behind a couch. As the robber walks past the home owner jumps out and beats the robbers ass. Now at some point in the scuffle the robber pulls out a gun shoots the home owner. The robber gets a break and enter charge and gets off on the murder charge because he was defending himself against an attack in accordance with the stand your ground law. Alot of everything we are discussing is based on speculation and really bad information gathering done by horrid mainstream media. From what I understand all this shit about zimmerman being hurt is from one article in one paper from Florida. What/who are the sources of the information? Without this fundamental question answered all is folly.

__________________

We have normality. I repeat, we have normality. Anything you still can't cope with is therefore your own problem.

werkinit is offline  
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-29-2012, 07:25 AM   #19
reynardine
Joel
 
reynardine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Melbourne Victoria
Posts: 42
Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by werkinit View Post
1-do you step out and politely ask the guy why he is following you? 2- do you book it and possibly have him chase you, rape you, beat you because your black, rob you [...] Or another option if your confident enough is to jump the guy and fuck him up before he fucks you up.
What about calling the police like a normal person?

Quote:
Originally Posted by werkinit View Post
Imagine a robber breaking into a home.
You can't possibly believe this works as an argument . Entering a home uninvited immediately implies hostility. Walking around in a public place doesn't. By your logic it should be completely lawful for a schizophrenic to kill a man who is sitting in a park feeding pigeons, because he thought the man was coercing the pigeons into attacking him.


That all being said, i'm not arguing in favor of anyone, i'm arguing in favor of a particular set of circumstances, in which the man was attacked in public and defended himself, which is ok to do.


Let me give you a "for instance":
I have long dark hair and listen to metal music. My favorite teeshirt used to be one with a picture of zombie jesus on it. When I was 19 I lived in close to the city, and there was a long alleyway/bike path going through a university as well as some more run-down parts on my way to the main shops. Whenever I would walk along there at night, people would be very VERY nervous passing me (even though i'm skinny as all get out). I don't think that they should be allowed to attack me just for walking by because they were nervous. And I think if they did, I should be allowed to defend myself.
__________________

Last edited by reynardine; 03-29-2012 at 07:40 AM. Reason: added the "for instance" part
reynardine is offline  
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-29-2012, 07:43 AM   #20
xsv4crob
OTN_SUPPORTER.png
 
xsv4crob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Westminster Colorado
Posts: 428
Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by werkinit View Post
From what I understand all this shit about zimmerman being hurt is from one article in one paper from Florida. What/who are the sources of the information? Without this fundamental question answered all is folly.
4th paragraph from the bottom of page 3

http://cnninsession.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/martinpolicreport.pdf
__________________
xsv4crob is offline  
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-29-2012, 07:49 AM   #21
reynardine
Joel
 
reynardine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Melbourne Victoria
Posts: 42
Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by reynardine View Post
people would be very VERY nervous passing me
Read: old and/or petite women
__________________
reynardine is offline  
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-29-2012, 08:07 AM   #22
werkinit
werkinit
OTN_SUPPORTER.png
 
werkinit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
State of denial
Posts: 2,689
Liked 127 Times on 116 Posts
Likes Given: 1

The family of slain Florida teenager Trayvon Martin said Wednesday that newly released police video showing the uncharged shooter George Zimmerman arriving at the station for questioning discredits claims he acted in self-defense.“It just shows that everything that Zimmerman has been saying, that the police have been reporting, is false,” father Tracy Martin told USA TODAY as he viewed the video, carried by MSNBC, in a Washington hotel.http://www.suntimes.com/news/nation/11588272-418/video-shows-no-blood-or-bruises-on-george-zimmerman.html

__________________

We have normality. I repeat, we have normality. Anything you still can't cope with is therefore your own problem.

werkinit is offline  
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-29-2012, 08:09 AM   #23
werkinit
werkinit
OTN_SUPPORTER.png
 
werkinit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
State of denial
Posts: 2,689
Liked 127 Times on 116 Posts
Likes Given: 1

SANFORD, FLORIDA - The neighborhood watch volunteer who shot dead an unarmed black teenager in Florida appeared uninjured when he was brought into the police station on the night of the shooting, according to a video released by ABC News on Wednesday.http://www.edmontonsun.com/2012/03/29/shooter-of-florida-teen-appears-uninjured-in-video

__________________

We have normality. I repeat, we have normality. Anything you still can't cope with is therefore your own problem.

werkinit is offline  
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-29-2012, 08:13 AM   #24
werkinit
werkinit
OTN_SUPPORTER.png
 
werkinit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
State of denial
Posts: 2,689
Liked 127 Times on 116 Posts
Likes Given: 1

As I said I think this is cool more as a media studies thing. It's all speculation being played out in the media as specticle to attract ratings.

__________________

We have normality. I repeat, we have normality. Anything you still can't cope with is therefore your own problem.

werkinit is offline  
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-29-2012, 08:38 AM   #25
xsv4crob
OTN_SUPPORTER.png
 
xsv4crob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Westminster Colorado
Posts: 428
Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 8

It's too bad this white girl didn't have a gun. Love the comments.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/highschool-prep-rally/south-carolina-teen-brutal-soccer-attack-earns-assault-103322121.html



__________________
xsv4crob is offline  
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Go Back   Observed Trials Bike Forum > Observed Bike Trials Forum > Off Topic

Reply


Quick Reply
Message:
Options
Thread Tools
Display Modes



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Some damn fine NWS babes!11!~one! AndyT The Gutter 50 12-09-2004 02:05 AM
Band accepts fine for sex stunt PJL The Gutter 0 08-19-2004 09:09 PM
Eben G. Fine Park this afternoon? Patrick Mountain States 7 11-21-2003 05:42 PM