You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of ObservedTrials.net    
Observed Trials Bike Forum > Observed Bike Trials Forum > Observed Trials Discussion >

who rides with tnn pads???

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2017, 08:21 AM   #1
craigonza

bideford uk
who rides with tnn pads???

looking for some help. been looking on tarty bikes at tnn adm pads and tnn lgm green. now i know both very good pads but looking for the best all round pad between two. so if anyone rides with them can you let me know wot they like please*

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-10-2017, 08:57 AM   #2
aaccjosh

NM
Liked 138 Times on 102 Posts
Likes Given: 81

I'm currently using the ADM pads (black). For the longest time I used the LGM pads (green), I just switched to try it out... the ADM seem to be a softer material. I want to try the belaey (blue) pads but these both last so well that I have not yet worn out a set.
The ADM have a bit of noticeable squish (compared to LGM), they lock up super solid on a grind, and work well on even an old grind.
The LGM seems to have better modulation, and work great on a fresh grind, but not so well on an old grind- they also kill the grind more quickly, but zero squish resulting in super firm lever feel.
Also using the LGM pads on my spare/loaner bike with V brakes- while I'd like to try other pads this may be the ultimate setup, better performance than the same pads on maggies- both lock and modulation- but the lever feel is pretty squishy on the rear (I assume due to frame flex and cable stretch/housing compression) while it feels great on the front.

note- I do not use tar or rosin or coke or anything like that, I just keep the grinds fresh (ish)

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Go Back   Observed Trials Bike Forum > Observed Bike Trials Forum > Observed Trials Discussion

Quick Reply