Zebdi Frame

Discussion in 'For Sale / Want to Buy' started by JHuskTrials, Dec 1, 2003.

1. JHuskTrials

JHuskTrials New Member

It is an mk2 with some riding on it. It is perfect if you are just getting into trials. I will repaint it black soon so the paint will be new.

I am asking $200 obo.

Jeremiah

2. JHuskTrials

JHuskTrials New Member

3. skibumintrialsfreak

skibumintrialsfreak New Member

hey if you could send the specs for that frame to browntd@colorado.edu I might be very very interested in it
    thanks

4. silus2000

silus2000 New Member

I am very interested as well. I Hope to build a bike before christmas! What exactly did you mean by "some" riding?

silus_2000 at yahoo.com

5. JHuskTrials

JHuskTrials New Member

It has been ridden quite a bit for the last 2 years. Plus the seat tube has been cut down so you cannot put a seat on it. I don't do any big drops, just lots of urban.

Jeremiah

6. seattletrials

seattletrials New Member

Is it still for sale? if you could get some pics. that would be awesome. i am very interested

7. JHuskTrials

JHuskTrials New Member

Yeah it is still for sale. Are you in Seattle(duh)? That kind of sucks if you are because I was there last weekend. I flew up there but my friend drove. I could have put the frame in his car.

I will get a pic for you.

JHusk

8. seattletrials

seattletrials New Member

danget, ya, how was the bike expo? i heard it sucked this year. i wish i would have gone just to see mike desalvo and his booth, well i think he had one. I know he was up here. anyways, i'll be waiting for those pics. what's the geometry? how does it ride? any damage to the frame?

9. JHuskTrials

JHuskTrials New Member

I am not sure on the geometry. The condition of the frame is good. I did mention in an earlier post that I have cut the seat tube just above the weld. So you are commited to no seat. I am going to buy a digi camera this weekend so I will get some pics in a few days.

I did not go to the bike expo. I was actually in Tacoma one day, Vancouver for three days, Tacoma for one more, and than Seattle the day I flew out. I wish I had brought my bike to Van though.

10. seattletrials

seattletrials New Member

Is it still up for sale? what kid of damage is there? any cracks or dents? what kind of geometry does it have? (how long are the stays, top tube, head angle) I am still interested. one more thing. is it aluminum or steel frame?

11. JHuskTrials

JHuskTrials New Member

It is aluminum. I will get some measurements this weekend. There are no dents or cracks. I will strip the paint off before I sell it so there will be no scratches.

12. seattletrials

seattletrials New Member

could i get some pics. if you want to email them to me, my email is backside900@snowboard.com whatever works. i've decided that i really really need a new frame that's trials specific.

13. el feo

el feo New Member

those frames are pretty sturdy. a person whould have to be very unsmooth to do damage

14. JHuskTrials

JHuskTrials New Member

I am going to take some film pics and get them developed than scan them, than send them to you. So it will be soon. The frame is structural sound though. I will get measurements tonight. I haven't been home all weekend so I did not have a chance to look at it.

Jeremiah

15. crashnscar

crashnscar New Member

I'm also interested. E-mail the pics to snwbrddude(AT)hotmail.com

Replace (AT) with @

THANKS

16. JHuskTrials

JHuskTrials New Member

I am having computer issue right now. My scanner is not working. I will try and find a friend who has a scanner and use theirs.

17. mikeyr89

mikeyr89 Active Member

18. B1105

B1105 New Member

this is from a year ago retard