Who has broken the most bones?

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by afrobot, Oct 31, 2003.

1. afrobot

afrobot Aluminum is for recycling

My clumsy ass has broken about 23.But none in the year since I started riding trials.

2. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

i broke my arm when i was like 7 playing pillow bumber cars with someone that was twice my size. they knocked me down and this damn couch got in my way on the way down. it was funny. i have put small chips in my shin bone, what is that fibula or tibia? damn pedals.

3. AgrAde

AgrAde From your head to your fists

never :) worst thing i've done is cut my chin way open on the handlebars on my motorbike

4. RomanC

RomanC Well-Known Member

I had a cast on all of my arms and legs at one point in time. I broke 3 bones and tore a ligament in my hand due to trials (the pad got ripped off the pad backing on the stupid HS33)

5. AndyT

AndyT New Member

I sprained my ankle once. I've probably fallen 5-6 times riding trials in 4 years, nothing ever bad except for the ankle.

Never broken a bone in my life.

Unless you count teeth, a ledge in boulder took one of those.

6. Elan

Elan steve french

how often do bones break in fighting andrew? :?

i personally have broken one bone, my little finger on me right hand, it is now in the shape of a hook, for-ever. :down:

7. Fast Fashion

Fast Fashion Youth in Asia?

only thing i have ever hurt riding my bike is my ankle. i can't see how you could break a bone on a trials bike.

8. TrialsinKy

TrialsinKy New Member

I have 2 broken toes right now but thats it, best part is when I broke them I duct taped them and kept riding.

9. AndyT

AndyT New Member

The guy who trained me has broken tons of bones, many of them multiple times. But I'm not that hardcore.

10. afrobot

afrobot Aluminum is for recycling

I'm really not hard core .I'm just clumsy.With a calcium deficiency.

11. Pancho

Pancho New Member

I've broken three collar bones dirt jumping, and a leg DHing.

Seriously doubt I'll ever break anything riding trials, it is definitly the safest sport I've ever done.

12. ty

ty shizzle dizzle

im missing little bits of bone in my shins but thats about it, i have sprained both ankles at least one time, but that is about it.