what do you listen to?

Discussion in 'The Gutter' started by P3-boy, Oct 21, 2003.

1. hip-hop

88.9%
  2. punk

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. regae

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. techno

11.1%
  5. ska

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. P3-boy

P3-boy New Member

:D OPERATION IVY simply said, they're the best, i listen to them everytime i sesion :D

2. AndyT

AndyT New Member

None of the above. oi is ok, too mainstream imo.

3. Pancho

Pancho New Member

Power Pop and Folk...

genres are stupid

4. Fast Fashion

Fast Fashion Youth in Asia?

i listen to good music. OI is awesome. I still like music if other people do to.

At the Drive In is the greatest band ever.

i also like anything that says all people are pices of fucking shit and need to swallow facile objects and die.

5. AndyT

AndyT New Member

There was some death metal band on KCSU last night, the main chorus lyrics were something like "RAINBOW SATAN DRUGS".

It was awesome. Also played lots of dimmu borgir and cradle of filth.

6. TrialsinKy

TrialsinKy New Member

ZEPPELIN, Samiam, Junction 18

7. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

HAHAHAH i know so many kids that try to be all independant elitist shits about this. as soon as they find out someone else listens to a band, that band suddenly becomes not cool. bunch a god damn creek hippie douche bags.

anyhooot- i listen to stuff that doesnt suck. most would diagree with me there but they can eat spam if they dont like it :yum:

i also hate most mountain bike movie soundtracks. death metal and "cool" punk suck to mountain bike movies 99 times out of a hundred and three.

8. AndyT

AndyT New Member

Then kevin why do you keep using music from gay dh vids in your vids?

9. afrobot

afrobot Aluminum is for recycling

Difficult listening! Venitian snares,Dj hellfish, TheProducer, Autechre, Fonkstorung,AmonTobin,Aphex, almost anything electro and noisy.Guitars
    ,with a few exeptions ,are fuckin gay.Teen angst music is lame ,and whiney pop "punk" songs about girls are about as creative as a paint by numbers velvet last supper kit.Which are actually kinda' fun! Extreme rock is so fucking INTENSE! It's good music for growing tulips! :rant2:.

The new Isley Bros is good shaggin toons.Written and produced by soul legend and sex offender extrordinaire, R.Kelly. Can I get a Poo Poo-Pee Pee.

10. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

because of the four times out of the one hundred and three... its something ive been avoiding as much as possible lately.

11. AndyT

AndyT New Member

just talking shit kevin i've only seen grommits.

12. Pancho

Pancho New Member

Hey Kevin, in Paradize Found, what CD is the Van Morrison song from? I can't find it on any of his CDs. Best song in the video tho...

13. afrobot

afrobot Aluminum is for recycling

The song in ? is on every album which all sound the same.It did showcase the incredibly boredom invoved with downhill that I experience.