weak-end Ride 10/25-26??

Discussion in 'Mountain States' started by Elan, Oct 21, 2003.

1. Elan

Elan steve french

i know some homos are going to the velo-jerkorama, but perhaps some people want to work around that on a ride? maybe sunday if your not to busy trying to pry yourselves from the pit of debt you will have created in your lust for odd, metallic machinery, or otherwise occupied. im not coordinator might not even show, post here. :yum:

2. AndyT

AndyT New Member

Huge metalsmithing project, huge sculpture project, huge poontang project. Not that I would ride anyway :hs:

3. Elan

Elan steve french

poontang project. :yum:

not taht you'd ride anyway.

4. Fast Fashion

Fast Fashion Youth in Asia?

i have to work on my car. gimme a call on sunday though. may be ab;e to ride./

5. Elan

Elan steve french

sunday bueno..you blow engine/..????/

6. Fast Fashion

ahahaha, no, exhaust rattle.

7. Fast Fashion

if you actually get that car(i hope you would have let me find you one that is in good condition) please let me remove those wheels and throw them in the garbage for you... along with the wheel bearings that are deffinately done from using too low of an offset wheel.

did you actually buy that?

8. Elan

Elan steve french

im looking into autoloans and shit right now.. find me a better deal, ill buy it then.. this is gust the best deal ive found so far. :?

9. Fast Fashion

that is an OK deal for 10k... there is proabably something wrong with the car. A guy here in Denver is selling his turboed 98' with 350 whp :eek:

he only wants 13.5k for it.... you would deffinately kill yourself though.

10. Elan

Elan steve french

the guy just sold the car i was looking at..i dont want a car with taht much power.. i blow it up then crash then die. if you can keep an ear out for one, that would be friendly, if not, meh. i am bo :rolleyes: red right now

11. Fast Fashion

no problem man. my friend JJ might be selling his soon. he has an STI now. I'll look around for you. Just ask me before you buy one, there are a few things to know before you buy one. If we ride this weekend i'll show you some stuff.

12. Elan

Elan steve french

sounds awesome dolph. in cool .. well we'll see how teh ridign schedule is going. ttfn

13. Pancho

Pancho New Member

The Colorado Springs guys are gonna be in Glenwood Springs, you guys have a good time freezing over here on the front range.