wanted- fourplay complete bike or street trials complete bike

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand' started by my03, Apr 14, 2013.

1. my03

my03 New Member

Hey guys, I'm located in Sydney and I'm in the market for a used inspired fourplay complete bike.

If you have any other street trials bikes for sale please also let me know

Cheers

2. filotr14lsdude

filotr14lsdude bike part distroyer

I got a mate who is sell his. I'll get him to contact you on here

3. my03

my03 New Member

thanks mate, asap would be good too because I'm about to settle on one for sale if there's no others to consider.

Cheers

4. suprasupra

suprasupra New Member

5. my03

my03 New Member

Thanks mate. Honestly I had no idea about hype about inspired until I joined this forum. I was looking for a street trials bike because I need something to scoot around the city. I usually ride bmx but I wanted something with better brakes while still able to have fun when needed. Not expecting to be awesome a trials or anything. If the stock gearing ok for zipping around town?

6. filotr14lsdude

filotr14lsdude bike part distroyer

Yeah man. You can still get a bit of speed, you can always swap gearing to suit aswell.
    I run a harder gearing on my inspired, I mainly ride it at skateparks and street.

7. owen

owen Trials Nomad

8. anthony91

anthony91 New Member

hey mate, i have a Because 24" street bike here complete, picked it up from a mate of mine who built it up and rode it half a dozen times, just needs tyres pumped up cause it's sat there for a while :) .. and for what you're planning on doing maybe change the gear ratio :) i don't have any pics of the bike complete on me, but if you're interested i can get some tomorrow afternoon and flick them through to you if you like :)