Wanted 26" complete bike

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand' started by psyloman, Apr 12, 2016.

1. psyloman

psyloman New Member

Looking for a complete 26"
    Up to about $600 depending on what's available
    I can organise postage if needed.
    Located in ballarat Victoria
    Thanks

2. Blackstick

Blackstick Well-Known Member

I've got a nice new frame if you want it, and want to build a bike around it. I haven't been able to give it away!

3. psyloman

psyloman New Member

Wasn't keen to but what have you got I might have a look and see if I can find enough bits to build one

4. rockcrawler

rockcrawler Nam

I've got a clean Echo TR that I bought on a whim to try convince mates to ride. Rim has never even been ground. It's a good rig to start with. PM me your number and I'll send pics and details.

5. rockcrawler

rockcrawler Nam

Pics

Attached Files:

6. Blackstick

Blackstick Well-Known Member

It's a Mist frame. Carbon top tube. Brand new. Free if you want it

7. psyloman

psyloman New Member

Interested. But can't find a lot about this frame. You got any more info or pics.

8. anthony91

anthony91 New Member

hey mate, if you're still looking i have a complete bike here, on a frame thats been welded up i haven't riden the frame since its been welded up but if you're keen, let me know, i'll get some pics of it tomorrow for ya, i picked it up for mates to ride but not really anyone in my area keen on the sport sadly, so if it can go to someone who wants it cheap enough happy to box it up and send it down mate. wouldn't ask too much for the bike honestly not sure what to ask, would prefer sending you some photos and have you make an offer plus postage. let me know if you're keen and i'll organise some photos.

9. anthony91

anthony91 New Member

the frame i have is similar to this one, but all honestly this for your price range is a awesome bike!

10. psyloman

psyloman New Member

Thanks mate but already got the echo tr from above.

11. rockcrawler

rockcrawler Nam

how's the echo going?