Veedauwoo

Discussion in 'Mountain States' started by Faction Bike, Oct 24, 2003.

1. Faction Bike

Faction Bike New Member

It's that time again. To talk about a group ride that will ultimately not pan out. Errrr, anyway, this sunday, for real this time. We should all meet in the Fort early (tenish) sunday morning and head up to the cowboy state for some veedauwoo fun (if it's not snowing or something). Even all those down in colorado springs. Call me. My number is 970-443-2944. If the weather sucks up north maybe we can all ride in Boulder. Anyway, call me and "we'll talk to bob". Later.

PS Billy, please leave this post in the General Disussion forum for the masses to gander

2. Elan

Elan steve french

i dont wanna drive..but if some hombre wnts to pick me up in d-town, ill go.. otherwise im cool. :?

3. AndyT

AndyT New Member

Just letting you guys know it will be COLD and WINDY.

4. Pancho

Pancho New Member

Mike and I are going to be in Glenwood Springs giving a Trials Clinic, so the only hope we have of making any rides might be something like late Sunday afternoon/evening in Denver when we are coming back from Glenwood.

Pancho

5. Faction Bike

Faction Bike New Member

ahh shit, no takers. Too much homework? Too much extra cheese on the taco? Bill, Dave, Kevin, Dolphin, Alfa Alfa, anybody, come on, me and pfunder can't have all the fun......

I just love this guy :joshers:

6. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Got more product than Ron Popeil Staff Member

I don't know, that's quite a committment :hs: I'll talk to Dave about it, If I can get Dave and Chad to go, I'm in... But like Andrew said, it's going to be damn windy and cold.

7. daveN

daveN New Member

Shit, I'm in. I figure what the hell.

8. Faction Bike

Faction Bike New Member

sweet....call me 970-443-2944. Oh yeah, big dave, your rims are going to be in next week if you want them still. Talk to you soon. Laterz.

9. daveN

daveN New Member

graham, i still want the rims (2-32 hole black) so make sure you save me two fo them.

dave

10. Fast Fashion

Fast Fashion Youth in Asia?

this just in: i am going

11. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Got more product than Ron Popeil Staff Member

this just in: Dave decided against going and I don't want to drive all that way by myself... so I'm out. Hope you guys have fun though.

12. AndyT

AndyT New Member

wish I could go but I must sculpt a self portrait through measured time using intrinsic sound :wavey: