Up in the mountains

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by modtire, Jul 27, 2017.

1. modtire

modtire Easy, just don't lead them as much

[ame]https://vimeo.com/227203244[/ame]

Not quite Ross Windsor quality riding, but the open spot reminds me of his vids, so I put a jersey on to be like him.

2. Ross W.

Ross W. Active Member

Haha, nice riding Pete! Cool spots. Come down to Bend and I'll show you our awesome rocks. You need bigger wheels to be like me though ;)

Also, how do you see?

3. wvtrials

wvtrials Member

#besthairever

that looks like an awesome stream, is there many trout in it? And what kind of rod/reel u using?

4. modtire

Thanks Ross, I have bigger wheels (and one of them is still connected to your old fork) but just loving the mod.

The stream has lots of little cutts in it, but they decided to get damn selective when the camera came out, caught lots before, then rode, then tried to fish a little more in a different spot. Rod is a St Croix Legend Elite 7'9" 3wt (love this rod) and a Hardy Flyweight reel and SA Sharkwave Ultimate Trout line, its a great setup for the smaller streams I fish the most.

5. wvtrials

wvtrials Member

I would love to fly fish for trout but i can't catch a trout on a fly for the life of me, how u catch them when nothing is hatching?

6. toyota200x

toyota200x In the present moment

Great technical riding and lovely spots.

Is anyone else riding in the Seattle area?

7. modtire

Hit or miss these days, but mostly miss. Zeb was back on it for a bit, but out again to go under the knife. Tyler just had a kid so he's on house arrest. We almost go Brian Cornman (NWTrials) out the other day, but nope. No idea if Other Peter still knows how to pedal kick. A couple sport level guys come out now and again. That's about the size of it.

8. My Little Pony

My Little Pony Active Member

I feel like you could insert different names and that statement could apply to every city in the US.

9. trevinox5

trevinox5 New Member

Awesome riding! I wish I could do some of your techniques.