This chick is sexy, not wearing much, and is on a Zebdi

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by slctrials.com, Nov 7, 2003.

1. slctrials.com

slctrials.com New Member

Now that I have your attention....When is the next trials comp within a few states from Utah. I'm still hurting from the ass whooping I recieved in Durango.
    Ha Ha .....no naked chick just a stupid question :werd: I got my money on this post getting the most "views"
    Peace

2. Pancho

Pancho New Member

We're going to be doing some low key winter training comps here in Colorado Springs, but I doubt those are worth the 8-10 hour drive. If you did make it though, I'm sure we could all get together and do some group rides in Denver and Boulder too.

3. afrobot

afrobot Aluminum is for recycling

I've got room for 2-4 peeps to crash at my place .
    :Wavey:

4. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

if the iron horse had trials this year in durango- go to that one, it is one of the fun trials events you can go to without a bajillion hour drive. i dont have the schedule yet for the mtn states cup but when i do there will be a post about it. (by the way, good trick, im sure this will get gobs of views!)

5. baltimore

baltimore New Member

this is bullshit, i wanna see pussy

6. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Got more product than Ron Popeil Staff Member

speaking of which, I was browsing the uploads folder and saw someone had uploaded this :eek3:

[​IMG]

7. AgrAde

AgrAde From your head to your fists

its funny because she probably doesnt know what a trials bike is

8. baltimore

baltimore New Member

it wouldnt matter if she knew what a trials bike is..or how to speak.
    i'd hit it