Team Dean mod. (Zoo)

Discussion in 'For Sale / Want to Buy' started by BBZ2, Nov 6, 2003.

1. BBZ2

BBZ2 Member

I am trying to get rid of my Zoo mod. It has a custom white paint job with green team Dean stickers. I have ridden it less than a year and it has been a great bike. It has a front disk along with a practically mint rear hs-33. I am asking for $600 obo.

Josh

2. Tanner

Tanner New Member

OOo...Josh...tommy likey...

3. BBZ2

BBZ2 Member

Tanner are you at all interested? I can take some pictures and send them to you if you would like and am willing to sell you the bike with a brand new white industries freewheel that I am waiting to get warrentyed.
    Josh

4. Tanner

Tanner New Member

Am I interested? Yes. Will my current funds allow it? Probably not for a looooong time. Damnit, I need a job. Sorry Josh, I'd buy it in a SNAP if I had the cash because $600 is a damn good deal.

5. afrobot

afrobot Aluminum is for recycling

What's next Josh? Another mod.Koxx?

Josh the lesser.

6. mreynolds0404

mreynolds0404 New Member

Is this the same bike from the Denver Veloswap trials demo?

7. Elan

Elan steve french

chances are.

8. BBZ2

BBZ2 Member

It is the same white Dean trials bike that I rode at the Velo Swap. You can see more of it at Kevin's site COtrials.com, it is the bike I ride in the Colorado Springs freetrials demo along with the cotrials2 movie and is seen in many of the pictures of me. Let me know if you are interested, I am still waiting to get a eno freewheel warrentied so it would probably come with a brand new hub. Sorry the bike does not come with the Creepy Crawler Maxxis tires!
    Josh

9. BBZ2

BBZ2 Member

found a small hair line on the frame. I have lowered the price to $500

10. BBZ2

BBZ2 Member

Damn it!!

I need to move this bike, bad! Make me a offer on this complete bike and I will take serious consideration. Again my team is going to be Echo/Zoo reps so the "hair" line crack will be taken care of if it breaks.

11. waltonater

waltonater New Member

is it still for sale??

12. treewizzard

treewizzard draquella is back!

flux capacitor is fried, no way were gonna get that bike............................................................................................................................................................................................................. :ugh:

13. Yup, just hop in a time machine and it's yours.

14. Ahhhh you faggot, you beat me to it by a couple seconds

15. treewizzard

treewizzard draquella is back!

how do you think i fried my flux capacitor?

16. AlexC

AlexC New Member

17. Blackstick

Blackstick Well-Known Member

:bowrofl: