Sunday, Feb 15th Ride

Discussion in 'Mountain States' started by ascentrek, Feb 12, 2004.

1. ascentrek

ascentrek Original power yuppie

All,
    for those that cannot make it on Friday, or Saturday rides, BigD and I are talking of a ride on Sunday. I'm game for wherever, but if its crappy, I guess confluence it is. Watch here for details.

2. ty

ty shizzle dizzle

what time ar eyou guys thinking? i have an exam on monday so i have to be up here early on sunday

3. ascentrek

Early is good. If you need a ride, I can pick you up.

4. ty

ty shizzle dizzle

thanks dude, i will prob just drive down there and then leave from denver to head up to fort collins.

5. bigd

bigd I Have a

Well my original plans to go out of town sunday late afternoon are out the window, so I'm good for pretty much anytime Sunday. I'll be coming out of southwest Denver if anyone needs a ride. I'll ride anywhere, hope the weather will cooperate...

6. redworm

redworm ninja pants!

i just watched the weather it looks like clear skies and and upper 30's for denver and colo spgs i dont know about up north but it will be almost 50 on saturday in the springs if anyone wants to come ride early till about noon

7. redworm

redworm ninja pants!

Oh i forgot most of our good natural is still covered w/ snow

8. Pancho

Pancho New Member

I don't have my bike, Eric still needs it, so I'm out for tomorrow I think. I'll probably be at King Chef at 8 though...

9. ty

ty shizzle dizzle

confluence is right by rei, right? I am still not sure if i will be able to ride tomorrow or not, i will post later

10. bigd

bigd I Have a

yep, if you park in the lot immediately west of the building (by their main entrance) and walk toward the water you'll see the bridge to your right and the rocks under it.

11. Elan

Elan steve french

i am there as far as i can see...

12. bigd

bigd I Have a

well i'm goin out wif some homies tonight to celebrate how much this holiday SUCKS. I may be hungover as a bastard but i'll be there.

i assume we're meeting at confluence unless otherwise stated, and as for time.. ??? noonish? i dont care just not asscrack early

13. ascentrek

All,
    I plan on showing up around 9:45 or so. If I'm there earlier, so be it. If I'm there later, who cares. Dave, Drink up man, nothin better than ridin' with a hangover (I'm jealous).

Head to the REI downtown. Take the exit for the Aquarium from I-25. Go past the aquarium and there's a little parking lot on your right. If you go any further, you'll go under Spear st. bridge. We ride on the east side, under the bridge. REI can be viewed from the area. If I'm there early, I'll buy a round of coffee.

Taylor

14. ty

ty shizzle dizzle

ill be there :drool: prob around 9:45-10:00ish, ive ridden there a couple time just wanted to make sure that was where we are meeting

15. bigd

bigd I Have a

WORD

im guessing i'lll souw h up around 10-110 ish and i may need am alarmclock its nearlly midnight now top shelf margareeeetas are KILLAH

wow thats earlly :ugh:

16. ascentrek

sheeeiiit, not late enough... I just got my bike in working order with new wheels. :eek:

17. bigd

bigd I Have a

the kingseses? 9i better see thosr fockers in prop er working order !!! i warnt ro learn thisw s tehcnique you'are talking abott

dosequis please