something fer me

Discussion in 'Forum Help & Suggestions' started by hophopsnap, Feb 12, 2004.

1. hophopsnap

hophopsnap New Member

hey matt got anything i could do? im bored almost everyday so I could help you do something like make sure all the posts are good :yum:

2. BiKe4EvEr

BiKe4EvEr New Member

he's already got another moderator on the forums to help out. usually you only become moderator after you have been on the site for a while and contribute thought out posts

3. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Got more product than Ron Popeil Staff Member

In fact I already have two moderators, and with local guys I know personally and can trust 100% I don't forsee the need to shop elsewhere. I won't be looking for moderation help for quite some time I think.

Thanks for the offer though,

Bill

4. hophopsnap

hophopsnap New Member

i didnt mean i wanted moderator, just something to DO, i never specified what, that was just an example, sorry if if i misled you :rolleyes:

5. Haukaas

Haukaas New Member

try something outdoors, doesn't even have to be bike riding!

6. OTAdmin

check out ebay, you could pick up a used film SLR camera for really cheap. I think photography is fun, and you can get started for pretty cheap really.

That or you could always ride your bike.

7. hophopsnap

hophopsnap New Member

ok i have a digital camera. i think its pretty nice. what should i take pictures of?

8. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

Nature and Wildlife is cool to take pictures of (Bee's in flowers or something like that), and Bike Trials is always fun to photograph. Just get creative!

9. hophopsnap

hophopsnap New Member

Well its kinda hard because none of my friends ride trials and I dont trust them with my digital camera.
    i could submit some Fontana pics?

10. OTAdmin

The gallery will be open in a few days, i'd love to see you post some fontana pics in there.

Bill

11. hophopsnap

hophopsnap New Member

woot. i uploaded them all onto photobucket. is it ok if i post them all? oh yeah, my camera is weird and stuff. when i try to upload any shots ive taken (onto otn.net) it says they are to big. and i cant crop them. so i could just use photobucket then post em or what?

12. OTAdmin

I don't care what you use, but they belong in "your biketrials media"

13. B1105

B1105 New Member

man you California kids are all the same.....in a good way of course

14. hophopsnap

hophopsnap New Member

what do you mean by that? Im not really "Californian" as I moved here only a year ago from Artic Minnesota. Damn Minnesota had nice natural. Here in the vally its FLAAT but I live about 20 minute drive from alot of rocks in the foothills. I can always do wallrides on the Sequia tree named Sherman.