smudge

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by mikeschiavone, Feb 12, 2004.

1. mikeschiavone

mikeschiavone New Member

sean,

you wanna go riding this weekend?

mike s

2. BiKe4EvEr

BiKe4EvEr New Member

your name is stupid and likewise is your post. let the flaming begin on this one haha

3. Justin.L

Justin.L New Member

mike....steidly? if not then ur gay.

4. smudge

smudge Central Scrrrrrrrutinizer

Justin L, I disagree, if he WERE Mike Stiedly, I'd say he was gay and to flame on. This guy has a much better attitude than Stiedly.

Mike, Thanks but I don't have a functional bike at the moment. How are conditions up there in B-More? Are you riding pro at Motorama again?

Sean

5. mikeschiavone

mikeschiavone New Member

1st off, someone who controls the board changed my name. my registered name is andytisgay.

2nd, bike4ever, you have NO room to say either of those names are gay. period.

sean, what happened to your bike? last i saw it, it was totally pimped out. yea ill be up at motorama. i keep breakin frames though so ill be on a trek 4100 hybrid frame for the comp. kinda sucks, but should be interesting!

6. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Got more product than Ron Popeil Staff Member

That was me. If you show up on the board and your apparent reason for being here is to insult my friend, of course I'm not going to stand for that. You can't use the name andytisgay, if you would like to choose another name I'll change your name to what you want (assuming of course that your next choice is acceptable).

7. mikeschiavone

mikeschiavone New Member

aww, isnt that sweet...........

8. Tanner

Tanner New Member

9. smudge

smudge Central Scrrrrrrrutinizer

I'll see you at Motorama Mike. Too bad about the frames. Have you broken another since I've seen you last in Bethesda?

I still have that Echo, but have sold off a few of the parts so it's been a while since I've been on the bike. I also had a minor operation that's probably going to keep me off for another week or so...we'll see.

I'm going to make it a point to head up towards you guys when we finally get some warm and dry weather. It would be nice to ride with Gary, you and Trevor up at Rock State Park or Candytown (if they open it back up).