Saturday's riding

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by thetart20, Dec 7, 2003.

1. thetart20

thetart20 TartyBikes

2. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Got more product than Ron Popeil Staff Member

Very nice vid, some really big gaps in there too :bigthumb:. Thanks for sharing it :cool:

Bill

3. AndyT

AndyT New Member

Is the zoo rider then neil guy? Some well mint moves...gap to the railings BIG and ballsy.

I think u and me are the only people in trials existance to use prefuse 73 for music :)

4. thetart20

thetart20 TartyBikes

Cheers gents...

And yeah, thats Neil Tunniclidde on the Zoo. Hes, err, a bit good :p Hopefully be able to ride with him some more to get you guys some eye-candy :)

The choice of music wasnt actually mine... I asked Jon (guy with the nice stack) for a tune to use, and he sent me that... its pretty nice though...

Thanks for uploading it to your webspace Bill - i'll leave the link on this forum though.. :)

Adam

5. RomanC

RomanC Well-Known Member

Very enjoyable vid. Good riding, good music, good crashing, and good ladies :)

6. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

that was great! i liked that vid a lot. some of those gaps were big... in both size and balls magnitude. very nice riding from everyone. that wreck was brutal- i know exactly how that feels. keep up the great riding and i hope to see some more video from your crew soon!

7. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

i enjoyed it, very nice no complaints

8. thetart20

thetart20 TartyBikes

I just noticed that... hahahha. Im such a retard.

Neil Tunnicliffe :joshers:

Thanks again.
    Adam