Riders near Pawcatuck

Discussion in 'NorthEast, USA' started by Little Android Man, Feb 13, 2004.

1. Little Android Man

Little Android Man Free Cup!

Anybody from CT or RI? We need more people to ride with, mostly urban, sorta intermediate level. Were in Pawcatuck CT and can get to Bluff Point sometimes, and places near there...let me know if you want to ride

2. think

think New Member

3. Ed Gildea

Ed Gildea New Member

yo.. im rite up in mass if you guys want to ride some time.. just email me or message me on aim..

later man

4. Little Android Man

hey Ed where in mass are you? april 2-4 im going up for some party in rockport, are you anywhere near there?

5. Ed Gildea

Ed Gildea New Member

i'm in westfield mass like 2 hours from rockport.

but if you want to ride or find a place in the middle thats cool man. :) i'm always up for A ride

you can call me some time if you want. but pm for my number. i dont some gaybo fag calling me at 3 in the morning.. :)

6. Little Android Man

i dont know if ill be able to go very far, i can only get as far as i can ride, if they let me leave at all. Ill talk to them and see if i can work something out though.

7. xumbyx

xumbyx New Member

I'm in franklin, MA when im home from college in hamden, CT.... Im not sure how far pawtucket is from franklin, but i know woonsocket is real close to me? haha

-Mike U.

8. Little Android Man

hey ed, I wont be able to get out of pidgeon cove and the area surrounding, cuz i have no transportation other than my bike.

and mike i dont really know where hamden is in relation to pawcatuck, but maybe some time i can get a ride somewhere.