regarding that BT vid!

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by planetary1, Dec 11, 2003.

1. planetary1

planetary1 New Member

Don't know if it was my download or not but in that video you see Rafal K on the heads of those two statues and then you see him landing it but you never see him actully do the drop. Did anybody else notice this? Maybe my DL had a small error it or something...

2. uownme

uownme get high and eat her

I can't see him drop off the face, but I see it RIGHT AFTER that, when he has barely left the head.

3. grzessz

grzessz New Member

Maybe because its only the trailer??

4. AgrAde

AgrAde From your head to your fists

same here, no drop. why does it matter? and that was only a trailer?

5. MegamoMidwest

MegamoMidwest chicago crew

That was pretty damn impressive. I have seen fuckall else online with that kind of smooth riding going so big (and by the way TRA has the riding style of a horse with downs :Wavey: ) ill buy it. and it did say at the beginning of the video that it is, in fact, a trailer.

edit: But come to think of it we might be talking about two different movies because I saw no statues being dropped off of. I am talking about the BT Video 2 trailer. hell I dont know.

6. planetary1

planetary1 New Member

no I'm talking about the first BT video, the one that is 137MB, the super insane one where they're dropping out of trees, and off of statues, and doing 5 ft ups and shit...

and it does matter because I'm trying to determine if he does the drop or if it is just my downloaded file that is corrupted. I'd DL that monster again if I could see that double head drop in it's entirity. I mean, just to track stand on those two heads would be so frightening.

7. hydroboy

hydroboy "Jak se mas"

no it isnt just your file. I would suggest that he does it from the arms like his bro.

8. grzessz

grzessz New Member

no it was not a trailer bt video1. my mistake. but i've seen this guys riding and they are amazing, and each move is so smooth. they are really doing such drops. can't wait for bt video2