Rear King Classic on AlexDX32 ETC..

Discussion in 'For Sale / Want to Buy' started by Sean, Dec 27, 2003.

1. Sean

Sean New Member

I've got a King classic (black) threaded to an alexdx32(black also). Hardly been used, under ten rides. I'd like to get cash plus a rear wheel (hope, magura, etc..just something strong that won't skip!). Reason for sale: I need some money. email me with offers or post here. trialzin@canada.com

Can get pics soon..

Also have a Tryall Yourself Replica gold bar and black planet x stem & a black echo bulge bar, (2 months old), echo stock stem (black, 2 months old).

Shipping from the US...s&h negotiable.

Cheers
    Sean

2. Sean

Sean New Member

here's some pics of the king...can get some pics of the bars/stems...let me know if ya want some.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. chris d

chris d New Member

You willing to do cod on the tryall bar, if so look me up man. i will check back so reply in this post.

4. Sean

Sean New Member

Chris,
    The tryall bar sold with the King. I meant to put SOLD in the forum. I still have the Planet X stem for sale. Cheap...offers?

5. chris d

chris d New Member

O ok man thank you for letting me know. All im looking for now is a fork. Thanks man.

6. Sean

Sean New Member

I might have a Planet X Superlight fork for sale, Black. Great cond. with v mounts and disc mounts. Let me know, I'll be home from work later.

Sean

7. chris d

chris d New Member

Sean name a price my man you will have a deal if it can be cod and its the 400mm and black its game on my man.

8. skibumintrialsfreak

skibumintrialsfreak New Member

sean, still have that echo bulge bar??

9. Sean

Sean New Member

skibum,
    I pm'ed ya. Let me know.

chris, i'll measure the forks, can't remember which. they are black, with canti and disc mounts.

I have a Magura Louise front brake for sale also, it's in new condition. used under 10 rides.

as for trades: looking for bonz cranks or middleburns, pref. ISIS but can deal with square. also looking for woodman wide n wild bar and woodman wow stem.

any offers?

Thanks,
    Sean

10. chris d

chris d New Member

Hey sean you have aim or something easier to reach you on man

11. da_bombulation_uk

da_bombulation_uk New Member

HI,
    My name is Aaron and i ride trials in and around boston in lincolnshire. I was just wondering how much you wanted for your rear rim and hub? Write back to this adress or trialskidindahouse@hotmail.com,

Thanx!

12. Sean

Sean New Member

Hub and rim sold last week. forgot to put that on this forum sorry. i still have an echo bulge bar and echo stock stem for sale.

cheers,
    sean