Paradise Found DC short teaser

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by WhiteRavenKS, Oct 9, 2003.

1. Yes, give me a slice o' dat pie soon as it out da oven!

100.0%
  2. No, I'm blind and stupid, please dont show me anything cool ever again

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I'm in a coma and cannot respond at this time.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

step 1: put on a diaper and point your feet in a safe direction because you will likely shizzle yourself and your socks will get blown off dangerously fast
    step 2: visit COtrials.com and check the movies section.
    step 3:download "teaser small" and prep your eyes to be bathed in under 30 seconds of pure liquid biketrials pleasure.
    step 4:if you survive the heavenly glory that is the coustelliers, post here with your thoughts.

Dieter says: unchhhh now iz ze time on shprockets ven vee vote!

2. WhiteRavenKS

if anyone can decipher my sarcasm and jackassery above, please do tell me what y'all think of the clip.

3. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Got more product than Ron Popeil Staff Member

very nice Kevin, I will be purchasing it of course :) The chance comes very rarely to see footage of the coustellier brothers, and I think it's safe to say the chance basically NEVER comes to see all of the footage you will have, in amazing quality, on DVD. Anyone that misses this opportunity has got a screw loose.

4. AndyT

AndyT New Member

It's official...

Once the coustellier brothers absolutely put me to sleep, I know I'm done with trials lol :hs:

5. WhiteRavenKS

o well, thats a shame :dunno:

6. Fast Fashion

Fast Fashion Youth in Asia?

hey i wonder if andrew doesn't like trials, i can't tell.

7. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Got more product than Ron Popeil Staff Member

:blah:

8. AndyT

AndyT New Member

I'll still crush all you fags. And yes that vid was gay, the nopogo one was good.

9. WhiteRavenKS

ohhh... and the fact that it is not supposed to be the whole thing? that makes it gay? and we are all fags? :weak:

10. AndyT

AndyT New Member

You're not gay, just bad wtih women :wiggle:

And if I wanted any trials movie, ever, it would have to be paradise found. Nothing can touch it thats out there right now- anyone who rides trials and has remote interest in a trials movie should buy it.

I heard me and dolph are in it :ugh: wtf kind of footage is in that?

11. Fast Fashion

i'm in a movie!!! i'm in a movie!!! i'm in a movie!!! i'm in a movie!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!!!

yeah, what the hell am i doing in a movie? i better be drunk.

edit: kevin, what codec are those movies in? can't get them to play. :?
    I would like to see them... especially the CO Springs comp.

12. WhiteRavenKS

bad with women? ok, i guess i can see that :rofl:

anyhoot- yous and dolphin are in it for between-the-chapter shots that i had from various riders. andrew i think you did some big koxx touch hop and dolphin doing some wall ride and up-pivot thingy on that special ed canoe on cu campus. the footage is old school- almost preschool but still cool as shizzle so it went in.

the codec is some mac shit. the co free trials one is in mp4 format, needs some new quicktime i guess to play it. the other one should be regular .mov file for quicktime. i made the stuff on my mac so naturally it pisses off all pc's. i cant remember how much of you made it to the free trials movie. seemed like you went right after i did and my hand was always shaking like micheal j fox at a jenga tournament... anyways, try running the vids through quicktime and let me know if they work.

13. AgrAde

AgrAde From your head to your fists

i had to upgrade my version of quicktime, if you have quicktime then click update, then enable "download codecs for videos i recently tried to play" or something like that you should get exactly what you need.

14. Fast Fashion

got it to work thanks to Bill. vid was good... dunno though. once you've seen them ride once it's all the same. not something i could watch over and over agin like Van Homan jumping off rooves and manualing rails at 100mph.

15. Elan

Elan steve french

i made a movie.. its about time-warped pirates.. 5 minutes long.. for a copy, tell me and send me $4. :yum:

16. Fast Fashion

it's official. you're going to the Art Institute. You will major in Animation, and fuck stuffed animals. :rofl:

just kidding, but with that quote you're bound for an art school.

17. Elan

Elan steve french

:rofl: pfft. where do you go? :?

18. RomanC

RomanC Well-Known Member

19. WhiteRavenKS

now just imagine another... bout 12-13 minutes of that in full dvd quality as well as another hour of great "bro-film" riding and footage of the german national team (which includes Marco Hosel)..... still sounds like a good deal to me :cool:

20. Elan

Elan steve french

what kevin is saying is, buy his dvd, its cheap, and good stuff. :bigthumb: