OT.Net is officially dead because...

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by werkinit, Dec 29, 2016.

1. werkinit

werkinit werkinit

A sure sign of the death of this sight is that the new Akrigg video has yet to be posted here. Shame.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlDRdRQc9oQ[/ame]

Smarten up will ya?!

2. Nada

Nada Active Member

Sad to say I found it pretty boring. Nothing in there I haven't seen in his last 3 or 4 vids except that it seemed like he was fighting the bike as opposed to his usual effortless flow. Shame indeed.

3. NateE

NateE wtflol

^ Agreed.....it may have been the first Akrigg video I didn't watch in it's entirety.

4. cwtrials

cwtrials New Member

I think if they finished it halfway through, and cut out a few of the linking clips it would be awesome.

The first few minutes, have some pretty awesome crazy moves on it.

And no matter what. Chris Akrigg's worst turd is still a million times better to watch than just about anyone else's anything.

5. AndyT

AndyT New Member

I loved everything about it- the music, the shredding, the shots, the editing... fucking killer, first video to ever make me want one of those new tangled MTb bicycles...

6. Tim-E

Tim-E Member

Andy I agree! Loved the whole damn thing! pretty damn good trialsin on that big bike and the whole vid I think was to ride stuff "as it lies" and not build too much for the moves to work. As usually, makes me wanna go have fun on a bike! Thanks Akirgg

7. Patrick

Patrick New Member

little too long of a vid for my attention span but first part with the drone footage of him flying across the boulders on the mountain side was amazing

try to think you can ride like this on your mtb and you will not

better stick to backwheel hopping

8. Blackstick

Blackstick Well-Known Member

That's what trials is all about for me. Thought it was great.

9. Ali C

Ali C "bmxer"

One of my favourite videos he's done! Loved the music and just how he's able to flow through the river sections like it's a groomed trail, absolutely fantastic!

10. someone

someone New Member

agreed site is dead and video great