ObservedTrials.net Chatroom

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by OTAdmin, Nov 4, 2003.

1. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Got more product than Ron Popeil Staff Member

Keeping with the theme of trying to become the best bike trials site on the internet I have introduced live chat via IRC.

The web interface is available here: http://chat.observedtrials.net

You're welcome to join and chat whenever, but we will also be having scheduled chat times. If you would like to schedule a chat, post it in the forums!

The first scheduled chat is Thursday Nov 6th @ 8:30 P.M. EST (5:30 P.M. PST)
    The topic: open discussion

OR, if you are already familiar with IRC, you can point your clients to irc.observedtrials.net 6667 and join #ObservedTrials.

2. AndyT

AndyT New Member

I'lll be in class, but have fun :)

3. OTAdmin

We will, Would you guys please let me know if you're going to make it, i.e. post here if you're coming. At least give it a try, I've invested more than a month trying to find the right way to integrate chat into the website, trying random scripts and writing my own. I've seen a few of you in there tonight, but I was riding so I was just idling in there. Organized chats will definitely be the best way to go because there aren't enough riders to try at random times.

If you've got a subject you'd like to discuss, create a new topic and see if people are interested :) Either way, please let us know if you're coming.

Bill

4. daveN

daveN New Member

I'll be there
    Dave

5. Tanner

Tanner New Member

The 15th is a saturday...so what day is it on? Also, if it's on the 15th, I will not be able to attend..freshman formal..blagggggh

6. OTAdmin

aww crap

I meant the 5th! oops, please come in and chat right now haha

Well, I've changed the date to the 6th, as in tomorrow night. Be there!

7. Tanner

Tanner New Member

Coo, I shall be there!

8. OTAdmin