Not a trials vid now up on cotrials.com

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by WhiteRavenKS, Feb 15, 2004.

1. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

All you super purists ignore this-

"another skate park vid from cotrials.com?"
    "you better believe it billy"
    "same shots over and over again just like last time?"
    "damn straight billy"

get some here: http://cotrials.com/park day 3.wmv (right click and save as or get on Karl Rove's shite list)

yeah andrew- my musical horizens have expanded!?!?!? gnar.

2. alexm

alexm New Member

i liked it alot. in the last few days ive downloaded props passport 2002 and road fools 7 and im currently getting etnies.forward and all i can say is these guys are fucking insane. i mean these guys go huge, i went to the skatepark the other day and was trying some shit on a hip and was packing myself and i was getting like 40cm air! so these guys dont just get my respect for going big, but their technical skill is insane! i think alot of these guys could ride trials alot easier than we could ride bmx.

what relevance to the video is that might you ask? well i respect that guy on the half pipe, he was getting some fucking air! then he does a fucking tailwhip that high in the air. what if you screw up?

trials riders are pansies, everything is down so slow. good video Kevin, ive found a new love for that type of shit and would like to see more so dont hesitate to produce it.

well done

3. oicdn

oicdn Look at my member...

Man...that park looks SICK.....

4. WhiteRavenKS

thanks alex! going to the park is always fun. i suck at the park though and it makes me realize i should really just stick with trials. im way too much of a damn pansy ass to ever get really good at that kind of riding.

you will crap straight into your pants at forward. its definately one of my favrotie movies. rail flips? word... .wall rides? word on them too....

im glad people dig these vids- if people like them i will keep making them for sure!

the guy in the pipe (jay i think) was airing out over 9 feet when he wasnt doing tricks. he is working on flairs. sick.

also, tim- the guy hitting the hip at the end, its hard to see how big hes going out but in the table tops he was getting about 9-10 feet out. people standing on the deck were looking WAY up at him. insane.

5. oicdn

Is that a strictly bike park? or is it like Kona (here) where they have "Bikes only" days? The street course on there looks pretty sick to skate on....

6. WhiteRavenKS

there are bike only sessions but there are only 4 a week at two hours a piece. the rest of the time its skaters and fruit booters.

7. AndyT

AndyT New Member

i enjoyed it

i think im dieeiyng

8. oicdn

That sucks....atleast it doesn't look "JAMPACKED", atleast it didn't in that vid like it sometimes gets down here. The fact that it's inside is cool....you can only skate on the concrete portion at Kona after it's rained as the street course and the new ramps are metal. Great for skating, poo for bike tires......

Luckily though, the fruit booters don't frequent Kona.... :bigthumb: