New to trials ridin and the forums

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by MrMonkey, Jan 1, 2004.

1. MrMonkey

MrMonkey New Member

Ok I'm new to trials and I was wonderin what would be a good starter bike. I got £250 to spend.

2. hydroboy

hydroboy "Jak se mas"

a good starter bike would be told to you on www.trials-forum.co.uk

This is an american site (although im from oz and there are a few from uk) but if you post there you will get a reply in sub 3 seconds. i would suggest onza have somthing good in that price range but have no idea realy.

3. Elan

Elan steve french

i second that motion. good luck.

4. AndyT

AndyT New Member

I'm sure you can find something decent on their classifieds...just beware some of them are shady, so try to check up on them before you send any cash out.

5. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Got more product than Ron Popeil Staff Member

There are a LOT of shady people on that forum. I'd recommend only buying if you can pick it up, or if they have a past history of selling parts on there.

6. ascentrek

ascentrek Original power yuppie

Welcome to trials. I am new to it as well (10 months), and this forum is great. Guys here are helpful. Don't say anything stupid or AndrewT will be on you like flies on shit. :slap:

Good luck, feel free to ask questions!

7. AndyT

AndyT New Member

:ugh: Do I even know you? No. Wait until you meet me before you start saying stupid shit...and believe me you cannot rely the people you ride with to give you a good idea.

I'm sure we will meet some time.

8. ascentrek

We haven't met. But your online personality is halarious. My point stands. I say stupid shit, I get it back!

9. AndyT

AndyT New Member

ok, how was my reply stupid shit? From defending myself of slanties harsh words?

10. Elan

Elan steve french

ahahahaha.. omg.. andrew is one of teh nicest and most helpful people i have ever met... haha... 10 months is new? wtf? i have been riding for 10 months almsot exactly now... odd

11. ascentrek

I said stupid shit. And I got an ear full. No harm done. IF I pissed you off, I'll buy you a beer and lets ride on.

12. AndyT

AndyT New Member

I'm straight edge playa ;)

13. Allmjm

Allmjm New Member

Andrew's on the wagon
    :werd: :ugh2:

14. AndyT

AndyT New Member

15. Allmjm

Allmjm New Member

haha I love it.

16. AndyT

AndyT New Member

Andrew still hasn't been drunk for over 2 weeks :) Didn't fall all the way, but a week in the mountains may be too much...

17. Allmjm

Allmjm New Member

Jack Torrance: Here's to five miserable months on the wagon, and all the irreparable harm it has caused me.

18. afrobot

afrobot Aluminum is for recycling

I'm on the wagon.........The Hacker-Pschor Oktoberfest beer wagon!

19. Elan

Elan steve french

"heres to all of you that cant drink (chugs a beer)...still tastes fucking excellent" -dennis leary