new to the Site

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by painik101, Feb 12, 2004.

1. painik101

painik101 New Member

Hey all, I live in Texas :Wavey: and I have been riding for bout 4-5 years and if you like, you check out some local ride and comp videos from my site.
    www.biketrialsonline.com

I started out on the ever so shitty Monty x-stam (busted it :down: ) to the Monty X-hydra (busted it :down: ) then to 2 monty xlite (2000 and the 2002 model) (busted THEM :down: ) and finally got to a REAL mod bike KOXX short. :bigthumb:
    Well I just thougt that I would drop a line and say HEY
    i hope you like the videos... Now they arent the best quality, I was still trying to figure out what application to use and rip to saize for easy down loads and still keep the quality.
    Thanks
    :bigthumb:
    [/url]

2. Sonic

Sonic Plaid, I have not gone.

What's up, this Jim or Scott?

Ill see you guys next weekend when you come into town. :bigthumb:

3. painik101

painik101 New Member

is this Jack Jeff?
    If thisis jeff I sent your bro an email bout having to delay the trip untill the 1st weekend in March
    His co. is doing a move to another building and he has to make sure the network is up and runing.
    :ugh:

4. Sonic

Sonic Plaid, I have not gone.

Crap, ah well, Ill be around then too probably.

This is actually Dustin, Jack sent me an e-mail about you guys coming up. I was at the Texarkana comp, I was riding the Trek 6700 in Sport stock.

5. painik101

painik101 New Member

oh yeah, hows it going? I saw the pix you guys posted, sweeeeeet ass rocks. you guys didnt get busted or anything there did ya?
    I was SOOOO looking foward to get up thereand ride,but my bro threw a wrench in that plan, But in march I will be there with or w/out em.