New look for www.tryallamerica.com

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by Faction Bike, Nov 3, 2003.

1. Faction Bike

Faction Bike New Member

Just to let you guys know, I put up a new site design today. I just wanted to get some opinions on it. What works, what doesn't. What I should change, what I should add. By the way, to give credit where it's due, the site was designed by Alex Ma. Take care.

Graham

2. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Got more product than Ron Popeil Staff Member

Much better than the old design Graham, looking very professional now!

3. Faction Bike

Faction Bike New Member

yeah, thank Alex Ma, I just copied the files to the server. Yeah, it pretty much makes my design look so freaking micky mouse, well any site would make mine look mickey mouse. Hey, Bill, we're going to come to Boulder tomorrow just to ride it up. You should come out for a bit if you get the chance. Call me. Later.

4. AndyT

AndyT New Member

looks a ton better than the last one.

Might just be my computer- but the pictures all look horribly pixelated...like very jagged, no anti-aliasing.

5. ty

ty shizzle dizzle

Looks very good, and the pics are pixelated on my computer too.

6. daveN

daveN New Member

graham, when are you gonna ride tomorrow, I might be interested.
    Dave

7. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Got more product than Ron Popeil Staff Member

:werd:

You know my cell, give me or Dave a call when you come in tomorrow :)

8. Faction Bike

Faction Bike New Member

I'm getting off work at four then Robbie, Steve and I will be headed yer way. I'll call you tomorrow after I leave.

Yeah, the pics suck. Alex ripped them off my old site where I resampled them at a shitty jpeg quality for ease of file transfer through my dial up connection. Now that alex redid it, I'm going to go in there and swap out the pictures via my works internet connection.

9. AndyT

AndyT New Member

Have fun in boulder, I rode there sunday.

And by rode, I mean picked up my computer and ate half fast and went to a record store :)

I'd like to go tomorrow but I work...then lady friend time...