New generation mod frames

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by TrialsinKy, Oct 10, 2003.

1. TrialsinKy

TrialsinKy New Member

Have you noticed all the new mod frames look exactly the same? Onza, Koxx, and Echo all have the same boring look. Whats up with that? I know there trying to make them as strong as possible but its almost as if there copying each other.

2. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Got more product than Ron Popeil Staff Member

Tried and trued. They've found a working design they really like and it wouldn't really pay to invest in more R&D when they can just copy someone elses time tested design and profit from it. Who even knows if there are better designs, ya know? I guess I can't say this for sure, but it sure makes sense. I don't think the market is really big enough to develop innovative frames, they wouldn't be able to sell enough to turn a profit :(. Hopefully someone will reply with more insight.

3. Fast Fashion

Fast Fashion Youth in Asia?

there isn't a whole lot of design that goes into a mod frame. Just make it long. THe damn things are so small it doesn't matter that much.

4. TrialsinKy

TrialsinKy New Member

the strongest looking mod frame i've seen is the Leeson and I havent even seen anyone come close to that design.

5. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

the hoffman trialtech frames remind me a lot of the leeson 550 mod- is it 550 or 660? i can never remember. anyhoot- the hoffman mods are similar in design, just aluminum tubing.

6. Fast Fashion

Fast Fashion Youth in Asia?

leeson? gimme a break :greddy: koxx mod OWNZ j00 fool