new bike

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by ty, Feb 16, 2004.

1. ty

ty shizzle dizzle

here are a couple pics of my bike;
    Right side
    [​IMG]

left side
    [​IMG]

my super sexxy seat :ugh:
    [​IMG]

had the first ride today, this is the longest bike i have ever ridden, its nearly as long as i am tall. note the ghetto pedals, if you have some that are in good shape and less ghetto than these i might be interested. specs to come......maybe

2. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

very nice rig- that seat is almost too pimp... :bigthumb: i would definately like to see it in action soon! i may have some pedals if you are interested- how much are you looking to spend?

3. valiumlaw

valiumlaw New Member

Wow, very nice bike you have their, however what is that large cylinderical object poking out from your rim? tis not your valve and dust cap, pardon me if that was a stupid quetion...

4. ty

ty shizzle dizzle

errr um, actually its a marker, the holes that are in my rim are exactly the same size as that marker, and i was touching up some scratches, dunno how much i was looking to spend, what kind of pedals are they kevin?

5. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

i have some azonic a-frames that i would sell for 20 or some zuzu's i would sell for 15. still a badass bike even with those pedals.

6. oicdn

oicdn Look at my member...

Nice :bigthumb:

7. AndyT

AndyT New Member

Damnit, now ty has a better bike than me...I think he needs his own video with this :)

8. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Steffen L.T.

wow, super nice bike'

what fork is that?

9. AndyT

AndyT New Member

I'm going to wager a guess and say ZOO! , or echo ...

10. ty

ty shizzle dizzle

The for is a ZOO! so far so good but as every one has said it is kinda flexy

11. hophopsnap

hophopsnap New Member

nice bike! blue and red scheme going, how about hot s front, blue grips, red levers and red bars? :bigthumb:

12. ty

ty shizzle dizzle

i need something lighter in the fron, right now its a highroller, it weighs like 40000000000 grams

13. jmkimmel

jmkimmel New Member

is that a hansventure? How do you like it compared to the other maxxis offerings?

14. ty

ty shizzle dizzle

it is a hansventrue, so far i like it, but it is the narrowest 2.35 i have ever seen. It grips to everything and i have yet to pinch flat, but ive only ridden it a couple times.

15. Shipley

Shipley ..........

Hey Ty... what size is your frame? The 1060 or 1080? And how tall are you? I'm seriously lookin into getting a Pure soon.. tryin to decide which size.. thanks! Found the advantages everyone seems to like in the longer frames?

16. AndyT

AndyT New Member

1080, and i believe ty is around 5'10" ?

17. AgrAde

AgrAde From your head to your fists

very nice! post pictures of it in trialsforum and claim that the marker is a auto adjusting tire pressure thing or something like that.... i'd wager on the thread lasting at least 10 pages of argument.

what length stem is that?

18. ty

ty shizzle dizzle

andrew is right the bike a 1080, i am about 5'10". the stem is 110x10

19. ty

ty shizzle dizzle

specs
    Frame: echo pure 1080
    Fork: ZOO! stock
    Front wheel: some POS i had from an ond bike
    Front Hub: see front wheel
    Front Brake: avid mech
    Front tire: High roller
    Handle Bars/Stem: Echo bulge and supa stem 110x10
    Cranks: truativ husseflet
    BB: race face evolve free ride
    Pedals: Sun Ringle zu-zu (not pictured)
    Rear Rim: Alex DX32 w/ .75inch holes
    Rear Hub: King classic
    Rear tire: hansventure

Here is a short review of the tire, ive had it for about a month now and kinda know how it works. This tire sticks to anything, wood, metal, rock, etc. The sidewall feels flexable in your hands but so far ive had no pinch flats at all, and i should have had at least 2. my only complaint is how fast the tread wears. Ive been riding almost every day for an hour or so and the tire is almost done for.....take it for what its worth

20. Elan

Elan steve french

what pressure u running?