Need computer hardware and accessories?

Discussion in 'The Gutter' started by bonzai, Jan 11, 2004.

1. bonzai

bonzai The brown guy

I have setup a business dealing in computer hardware and accessories. If you guys are looking for something let me know. All prices are in $CDN and items are shipped via Fedex. Check out my website for more info.

I look forward to doing business with u :bigthumb:

2. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Got more product than Ron Popeil Staff Member

You know... if you would like proper webhosting, like www.noorscomputers.com. I can help you out with that. send me a PM if you are intersted.

3. Elan

Elan steve french

is this legal

4. bonzai

bonzai The brown guy

Whats legal - the business? Yes it is legal. I have got all the legal papers.

5. Elan

Elan steve french

ahahaha.i was making fun of you for advertising on matt's website, although he doesnt seem to care?

6. Pancho

Pancho New Member

My vote on advertising:

If you are a somewhat frequent contributer to the message board, and something like this comes up that is part of your immediate realm (i.e. not you're friend's brother's girlfriends's business), and it's properly placed in the right board, like the off topic, then it is fine.

I've ripped into several people who I've felt have advertised in the wrong place and took advantage of the free service offered by board administrators, but I think this is just fine.

Then again I'm sitting on my ass, and not putting any effort into this website, so Bill's oppinion is infinitly more relevant than my own, so if you're still reading this, you must be really bored and have nothing to do like myself, therefore I post onto topics I really don't care about and I just keep rambling and rambling...

7. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Got more product than Ron Popeil Staff Member

That is the same conclusion I have come to. The only reason I let Ken from the trialsinshop get away with advertising manifesto in the main forum is because I hope to collaborate with him on advertising here in the semi-near future.

I don't have any problems with bonzai posting this here, because he is an active member.

8. bonzai

bonzai The brown guy

Thanks Bill :bigthumb:

9. Elan

Elan steve french

i think it should be madatory to have at least 60 posts per-day average in order to partake in any advertising of teh free-kind... nvm