My Girlfriends Brother is in Jail in LA

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Peace, Dec 5, 2011.

1. Peace

Peace pedocrab

Yep.... DUI, wrote his friends car off and hurt someone. He's 20yr old (turning 21 in a month...) so far this is all I know of the incident.

This happened 2 WEEKS ago and the stupid little shit was too ashamed to call his parents/sisters! So didn't even have a lawyer! :ugh: Has been sentenced 4 months in Jail.

Any information on the type of Jail he will be in or whether anything further may happen after he turns 21, would be much appreciated... Just so i can settle my girlfriends nerves a bit without blatantly lying to her, as I don't really have much of a clue about the laws over there...

He is pretty tall and fit but I know he will be absolutely petrified right now :noes:

Cheers.

2. He is probably in a minimum security pen. Nothing will change when he turns 21.

3. PLZnoLOLing

PLZnoLOLing Banned

if he got sentenced then it's done. He has a DUI and he's serving his sentence, insurance will be very high for five years and getting a job with a background check is gonna require some explanation and/or proff of sobriet/rehab. DUI is not a big deal to do but it's a HUGE deal to get cought!

4. Peace

Peace pedocrab

He is from Australia, like myself.

Don't think he will be visiting the USA again though...

5. oldskooltrialsrider

oldskooltrialsrider New Member

he was probably offered a court appointed lawyer as they are offered if you can not afford one , as far as anything further happening when he turns 21 wont happen unless he gets in more trouble in jail. once your 18 your an adult so turning 21 makes no difference, although he probaby got a harsher sent. due to the fact he wasnt legally old enough to consume alcohal+dui+injuring someone else. never been in jail in LA so couldnt tell you what theyre like inside ,although hell be in a county jail not city or state. cty jails are for holding, county is usually for 12 months and under and state prison is for long term incarcerations, there are exceptions to this though but could write on that for pages and pages.....

6. Peace

Peace pedocrab

Ok so not having to have his back against a wall for the whole time, like all stereotypes would have my girlfriend believe....

7. I can't say that... I have never been in the pokie before... but yeah rape and riots don't happen as they do in the movies. He certainly isn't in a place like in OZ or anything like that.

8. sxbud138

sxbud138 Still going strong

I have a friend that spent time in the LA county jail. He said its packed, dirty and couldn't stand pooping In front of everyone in his cell... He said he will NOT be going back. Lol

9. Peace

Peace pedocrab

Family has been sent is wrap sheet... his blood alcohol level was .170! what a fucking tool.

He could have been out on bail if he had contacted his family... now they are going to try have him released because of over crowding then deported back to Australia....

10. UCI

UCI stangy

sounds fucking epic

11. JT!

JT! Trials Monkey

Seems like 4 months will make him not do it again. Doesn't hurt for some dumb asses to see the inside of a prison.

12. UCI

UCI stangy

one of my boys on ps has had dui 3 times and hes in LA no jail time ever :rofl:

13. Peace

Peace pedocrab

Fingers crossed. He really is a spoilt little shit, created by his parents unwillingness to help him become independent.

14. tjchad

tjchad Member

If he was Lindsay Lohan or some other celeb he'd have no jail time...

15. UCI

UCI stangy

Spoiled.

I'm going to be nice about it fruitcup.

16. Peace

Peace pedocrab

:rofl: it's spoilt. We speak UK English :)

Last edited: Dec 6, 2011
  17. Nada

Nada Active Member

18. Ramrod

Ramrod My body is ready.

He better not drop the soap. Those prison guys are always on the lookout to tenderize some fresh young ass.

19. DangerousDave

DangerousDave New Member

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2017 at 2:10 PM
  20. Peace

Peace pedocrab

:rofl: x 2

I just realised you are from a fucking commonwealth country....