Mucking around in Downtown Firday (1/30/04)

Discussion in 'Mountain States' started by ascentrek, Jan 28, 2004.

1. ascentrek

ascentrek Original power yuppie

Friday is supposed to be relatively warm (Sat and Sun look cold). If anyone is up for some after work / evening street/metro/ (I won't say Jib), lets hook up. I'll prolly head down for sure. I'll take both trials and squishy bikes.

2. Elan

Elan steve french

er.... friday, golden or CU sound good... im not sure about denver

3. JHuskTrials

JHuskTrials New Member

I would be interested for sure. I just built a street bike and would love to ride with some guys d-town.

I would be cool with CU or Golden too.

My phone is 720-480-3188 call me whenever.

4. Patrick

Patrick New Member

I'd like to ride as well. You guys make up your mind and I will keep watching the board..

5. ascentrek

I live in Golden and can host some beer and biking DVD's in the Home theater afterwords. However, not much for street in Golden. DownTown Denver may be a better bet. We can always start one place, and end up in another. I'm 'sorta' in search for some wall rides, and basic trials'in on my bullit.

6. ty

ty shizzle dizzle

i will be in the golden area and could ride on fri night, i will be down there about 7ish i think id be up for riding mines if any one else is

7. Elan

Elan steve french

im down ty. got my biek fixed up

8. ty

ty shizzle dizzle

after conferring with elan i think we are going to ride around mines and head down Washington, i think

9. Elan

Elan steve french

ya, taht be da plan, somthing like 4:30 - 5:00 on friday.. meet at the same place we did last time basically... sweet.

10. Patrick

Patrick New Member

I could do 4:30. See ya in the parking lot..

11. ascentrek

Cool, I'm down for golden. Where is everyone meeting?

12. Elan

Elan steve french

school of mines, in the south parking lot or wahtever. i dont kn0w, i just park there..its on 18th street.

13. Patrick

Patrick New Member

Taylor,
    I think it's where you and Jack usually meet... I might be there early like 4:00 or so.. Not sure what time I can sneak out of here. Either way, I have to bolt by 6:15.

14. Elan

Elan steve french

yea, teh one where jack meets, ill probaby be there about the same time patrick.. see ya there

15. ty

ty shizzle dizzle

This is that parkinglot that has all the boulders by it right? ill be there probably around 4:30 but i have to leave at 6:00, dinner with the girlfriend

16. Patrick

Patrick New Member

-In Golden take the Washington St. Exit

-Go south on Washington to 18th street. (all the way through downtown and up the hill)

-Turn right (west) on 18th

-Go about a block and a half or so and there is a big parking lot on the right, turn in there and park

-Meet at the building on the north side of the parking lot. There are some steps, gaps and stuff there to warm up on.

Here's a link to the Mines campus map so you see what I'm talking about. The parking lot is just south of the building marked with a 4.

http://www.mines.edu/csm_maps/images/campus-prtweb.pdf

17. Morryjg

Morryjg New Member

I'm in. I probably won't be there until close to 5:00 though. I'll call you to find out where you are.

18. JHuskTrials

JHuskTrials New Member

I had to work late, so I could not make it. If you guys are ever heading downtown call me for sure. I am without a trials bike right now so I can only ride street.

I posted my number in this thread.