MOAB TRIP.......

Discussion in 'Mountain States' started by Sethbomb, Feb 16, 2004.

1. Sethbomb

Sethbomb New Member

Alright, I just want to know who can make it to Moab.
    For those of you interested, T and I are planning on being in Moab the weekend after we get to Boulder, so April 24th 25th and 26th.
    this is usually the perfect time of year, my first trip to Moab was in mid-May and it was blistering hot, not that I mind that. but for those of you that can make it, this weekend should be perfect for a group trials trip.
    Possibly camping down Cane Creek road, near Amasa back trail. Or near the sky lift. Also want to ride (trials) on the lower half or Poison Spider, below the Portal.
    This is just a proposal, if it's not a good weekend I understand. But I'll be going that way after hangin' at Theo's in Boulder. If anyone wants to go that date, weather should be perfect that time of year.....Holla back. SethL.

2. BBZ2

BBZ2 Member

If I can afford the time off of school and $$ I will definantly try and add to your arsenal..Josh

3. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

same here- if school isnt too crazy i would love to get out for a three day weekend trip to moab then. this would be the ideal time to go like you said so if the reat of the people interested in a moab trip are up for this weekend i think we may just be able to call this a plan!

4. Pancho

Pancho New Member

I'm very interested, but like everyone else I'll have to make sure that it fits into my life and all...

Also, this is the same weekend as the Tour of Canyonlands race, so the town may be extra packed, but at the same time it might make it better in some ways.

5. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Got more product than Ron Popeil Staff Member

I'm in the same boat as everyone else. School is probably going to be pretty crazy around that time, we'll just have to see I guess :).

Bill

6. Sethbomb

Sethbomb New Member

Well if this ends up being a good weekend for everyone, T and I may go early like thursday or even wednesday night and reserve some camp spots, then all yous guys with school can head down friday night, ride saturday and sunday then we'll go our seperate ways.......

7. AndyT

AndyT New Member

Same crappy school stuff with me, I'd say 50/50 chance.

8. ty

ty shizzle dizzle

9. Elan

Elan steve french

10. redworm

redworm ninja pants!

I'll be there if pOncho is going

11. Elan

Elan steve french

who the fuck is red worm? mike c.?