Middleburn Cranks

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by Sethbomb, Jan 31, 2004.

1. Sethbomb

Sethbomb New Member

Anyone using the Middleburn cranks? Worth the money? Anyone broken them?

2. oicdn

oicdn Look at my member...

I hear not too many people run them because they're too pricey, considering the Bonz cranks are almost/are just as stiff and come with a 10 year warranty, which mineas well be a lifetime warranty, LOL. And now that Bonz have ISIS...I think Middleburn may suffer a little? But what do I know, I'm a n00b, LOL.

3. mickey_b12

mickey_b12 New Member

middleburns are great cranks IMO. there not to heavy and u will never do anything to them, except fuk up the chainring in time, but u can always get another 1. i got mine secound hand though so not as much money. IMO if ya can get as good deal, buy them.

Michael

4. PaulG

PaulG Releasing the Kitties

definatly get them lifetime garantee form one of the lightest cranks around last set of cranks you'll ever buy

5. stocktrials

stocktrials Mitch.

I've had em since June 02 with no problems. Stiff, light, the bash looks cool and lots of colours to suit everyone's tastes. Not too expensive.. consider how many sets of cranks you may buy in future?

6. Xdream

Xdream New Member

you gotta get them they are just the best cranks out there i have never heard of any breaking over here in the uk and now you can get them in black as well as silver oh and you could get the 16t bashring/chainring setup thats one peice machined out of titanium :drool: