last Wed. and a day of indoor trials

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by planetary1, Feb 11, 2004.

1. planetary1

planetary1 New Member

Last Wednesday here Berlin I went to an all day indoor trials event hosted in a night club. The event was free and open to all riders of all levels. No competition but all of the obstacles were there for the riding... A couple of bike distributors set up booths including the German distributor for Grossman, they had the new Grossman mod and stock available for testing but I couldn't ride them because they had the brakes set up Euro style (i.e., reversed). They had DJs playing everything from rock to techno on the club system and they had a bar so when you were done riding you could sit back with a beer and watch the other riders...what a great way to spend a cold and rainy day! I think that about 30 or so riders showed up. Most were trials riders but a few free riders showed up to ride on the free ride stunts, er, um, I mean sit around and drink beer and smoke cigarettes... Almost all of the trials riders were at least high expert level and several amazing elite riders showed up as well pulling some huge and technical moves...I really hope some of their riding was captured on video. Here are a couple of pre event pics after we finished setting up. I'll put up more pics and video when they are ready.
    [​IMG]
    a view from the center of the trials area
    [​IMG]
    unknown guy on Zoo Pitbull warming up
    [​IMG]
    some of the free ride stunts
    [​IMG]
    view from center of trials area looking the other direction

2. Elan

Elan steve french

ahhahaha..funny emo con

3. Morryjg

Morryjg New Member

I like this one too:

[​IMG]

4. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Got more product than Ron Popeil Staff Member

meh... this is my all time favorite:

[​IMG]

5. planetary1

planetary1 New Member

who the fuck knows..I looked at my post earlier today and the images where there...some of the images that others have posted are currently not working either, like ray Charle's eyes for example...who knows what happened...oh well, I tried

6. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Got more product than Ron Popeil Staff Member

Ray's red X eyes are part of the joke... he can't see the image, he just sees red Xs :p. Hopefully you're not taking this personally, it's good to laugh sometimes :)

7. Morryjg

Morryjg New Member

Nothing like hi-jacking a thread for a good laugh every once and a while. :D