host echo movie 4!

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by uownme, Dec 5, 2003.

1. uownme

uownme get high and eat her

Someone host it so I can download it! I will not wait for the echobikes.com one, 20kbps is just :greddy2: .

2. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Got more product than Ron Popeil Staff Member

sorry, I contacted echobike in regards to hosting this and told them that their server blows, but they didn't want me to host it unless I put their banner up on all of my pages :rofl:. Talk about stupid, I'm offering them free hosting, and they ask for more free stuff :slap:

3. AndyT

AndyT New Member

Don't worry you aren't missing ANYTHING new if you have seen any TRA movie. Just be happy with the nopogo vids and coustellier ones...

4. thetart20

thetart20 TartyBikes

Apart from HUGE static gaps!

5. planetary1

planetary1 New Member

naa, whoever said that the Echo vid 4 is not worth it is wrong. the vid is awesome, long, and really fun to watch. View it in fullscreen mode, grab a coffee or beer sit back and enjoy!
    If you are having trouble DLing it get a download manager with resume functions...The ECHO server does bite (unless you are a fan of Engrish) but if you get a download manager you should have better luck.

6. afrobot

afrobot Aluminum is for recycling

I'm soooooo lucky...I'm at work and about 5 seconds after I click it ,it plays.Exept for zigloodee whatever the fuck that site is.And Zoorider