Hamburg Ramblings

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by Swoofty, May 9, 2017.

1. Swoofty

Swoofty Member

Spent the last month in Hamburg Germany. Only got about 5 days of sun and the rest saw rain, hail and strong winds. Really like the riding scene in Hamburg, but I'll be glad to be back in LA. Riding my old Onza Zoot here as well, but I'll be replacing it next trip. Enjoy!

[ame]https://vimeo.com/216621265?utm_source=email&utm_medium=vimeo-cliptranscode-201504&utm_campaign=29220[/ame]

2. Tonan

Tonan Tonan

Smoooooooth nice riding.

3. someone

someone New Member

You either getting better or that zoot is better for you. That bike always looks super light and poppy compared to the tank inspired and ozonys trendy bikes. Gearing maybe. Nice spots keep it up, everyone should travel with their bikes.

4. Swoofty

Swoofty Member

That means a lot coming from you someone, but I feel it's one of my worst videos. The Zoot is a nice light bike, but it's falling apart after a hard month of riding. It flexes a worrying amount too. It took me a bit to get used to riding in such cold conditions; it was very hard to warm up and stay warm (for me). I hurt my foot riding in the rain before most of the filming began so my confidence was a bit off. That bike lives in Hamburg with my mother-in-law, but next trip it will be replaced with something else.