Frames!

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by Little Android Man, Feb 8, 2004.

1. Little Android Man

Little Android Man Free Cup!

I hope to buy a dedicated trials frame soon, as my 16" Aggressor is doing hell on.."me"..Is the PX Zebdi or Zoo Boa worth the money (I need something cheap) Or should I save up for a Cheat Code or Zoo Pitbull? (The highest amount of money I can spend)
    Thanks..

2. Elan

Elan steve french

cheat code and pitbul are probably the last resort... zoo boa looks like a decent buy, pxi s okay i suppose, or you can waste your time looking for a used LB, Echo Pure, somthing like that.

3. AndyT

AndyT New Member

I'd get an echo pure 1080 if I were you..if you like longer bieks that is. You could find a cheap PX used somewhere, but it wont be great for UCI riding if you like that. Great for street tho.

4. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Got more product than Ron Popeil Staff Member

If you're looking for inexpensive, I suppose it's possible I could be selling my zebdi mkIII frame soon, though I have to see what I can get a koxx frame for.

Bill

5. Elan

Elan steve french

px is a decent all around frame id say, and they are selling used for a damn good price... if you want a really nice bike though, the echo pure costs the same as the pitbul, and is definately actually worth the money. short or long ,i hae never heard of one breaking, if thats any issue with you or not... dependsing on your height, 1080 is the place to be too. IMO.

6. ty

ty shizzle dizzle

holler, ill post a "review" of my pure 1080 as soon as the ups guy gets here

7. AgrAde

AgrAde From your head to your fists

dont get a pitbull, those are gay....

had a ride on one (with a 105x5 stem) and my god, i dont know wtf was wrong but it felt about two feet shorter than it actually is...

also, i am on an echo pure 1060 and it feels amazing... its just borrowed though, i'm getting the 1080 soon enough :bigthumb: i highly reccommend.

8. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Got more product than Ron Popeil Staff Member

I think mine is almost definitely for sale now, $200 shipped.

9. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Steffen L.T.

Yea I think they need to lower the bb 5mm, making it +5mm, and extending the front triangle to give a 1085mm WB. Oh yea, and give it strong disc compatability.

For stating trials, I hear the Zebdi is the choice.

10. ascentrek

ascentrek Original power yuppie

11. hophopsnap

hophopsnap New Member

buy matts zebdi for 200, i think it comes with a bb lol, dont worry about it being a POS, (piece of ****) but it would be good because he would be the last person to screw you over, man you cant beat 200 shipped, im sure he would throw in some crap (bb) haha :joshers:

12. Little Android Man

Is the Echo Urban worth the money?

13. hophopsnap

hophopsnap New Member

i would rather have a pure.. :Wavey:

14. Little Android Man

yea but i dont really have the money for one. im kinda narrowing this whole thing down to a zoo boa, echo urban or px zebdi.

so here is a new question-which of these (the frames mentioned above) is best for all around type riding? (meaning i ride mostly urban but am starting to ride natural)

15. AndyT

AndyT New Member

zebdi, hands fookin down.

16. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Steffen L.T.

I'd personally go with Urban

17. ty

ty shizzle dizzle

id say the zebdi, plus you cant beat that deal from matt

18. ascentrek

ascentrek Original power yuppie

Damn, I'll have to wait to sell mine. I wanna koxx too.

I might just sell the whole damn thing out-right.