Fort Collins Trials TWO .... all naturel....

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by AndyT, Jan 19, 2004.

1. AndyT

AndyT New Member

Only an hour or two of filming...hour or two of editing...and you have this, shot today up at horsetooth. FCT 2 showcases robbie pfunders technical ability and graham wilhelms rock eating amazingnessitudealitydome.

More to the point than FCT 1 ; which should make some of you more happy. Full of riding, no dark spots. FCT 3 has already began filming, urban so far. Expect big moves later this week.

Enjoy and let me know what you think!!

EDIT: video now available only in the video section!

(PS windows movie maker makes me angry...had some troubles)

2. Elan

Elan steve french

dl... 8 hr 39min...AHAHA

3. ty

ty shizzle dizzle

wow that was a great movie, nice fall graham, first time i got to see it! that was a great ride, if you look closely you can see my sexy monty in the background of most of the film, (its for sale you know you want it)

4. Allmjm

Allmjm New Member

YES!!!!!!! :bowdown: :bowdown: :eek: I love all these movies. Thanks to Kevin, Andrew and all the riders, for keeping me interested in the sport. It took me the whole video to remember who the song was by. Nice riding!
    Martin
    (ps graham got :eek:wned: )

5. Zyzzyx

Zyzzyx New Member

Grrr... durn WMV...

I prefer not to use Windows Media Player. Got another one (zplayer) that has great frame by frame control, but doesn't handle WMV. :(

6. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Got more product than Ron Popeil Staff Member

SIIIIICKKK

So nice to see some footage of Robbie, and plenty of it. Watching him ride natural is just awesome. watching him get pissed is equally cool (and scary :p). Graham looks like he really hit his knees pretty hard on that botched sidehop, and his two NASTY gaps were great. It's a shame you didn't ride, though I guess like 12 days of riding in a row you should take a day off :D.

Bill

7. Faction Bike

Faction Bike New Member

(ps graham got :eek:wned: )[/quote]

yes, yes I did......

8. RomanR

RomanR DualDisc 26"

awesome job on the vid andrew it kicked ass

robbie and graham, great riding. that spot looks super gnarly to ride

9. Ed Gildea

Ed Gildea New Member

awsome awsome awsome! loved it you guys are waaay good!! ;)

10. BiKe4EvEr

BiKe4EvEr New Member

wow, CO is whippin out the vids like crazy....dl'ing now

11. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

mmm... tasty... colorado domination has begun!

good to see robbie riding (and i agree with matt- scary to see him unleash the fury). anazuh gut video...

12. BiKe4EvEr

BiKe4EvEr New Member

SWEET VIDEO!! i liked the all naturelness, the music was good, and the end was funny! damn good video! keep them coming cuz they fookin rock

13. Elan

Elan steve french

i like to see people recognizin' teh CO vids...its all about the fans..wait, who am i?

14. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Steffen L.T.

To the person throwing his bike around like a dead monkey; you dumb arse... you know what i'm talking about. When you were throwing that expensive and unfortionate peice of tin down the rocks, did you even stop to consider how the people who dont own such nice bikes would feel? Did you think of the little people who treasure your (apparent) trash... I dont think so.

edit; wrong fella

15. BiKe4EvEr

BiKe4EvEr New Member

andrewt was riding on a woodman in that video.......

16. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

andrew is on a woodman- that was robbie pfunder on the koxx unleashing the fury-magoo. also- when a rider tosses their bike, its them who has to pay for the damage. its an expensive habbit to get into but its them they has to worry about it in the end. unless its at a comp or a demo- i generally try not to give a rats rear about what other people do with their rigs.

17. AndyT

AndyT New Member

If I was in the video I would be riding a woodman :)

There was no damage to the frame or bike... I'd let him do what he likes, twas his first ride in a month.

I haven't thrown a bike since this summer, my monty x-lite ... that was easy to throw :)

18. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Steffen L.T.

I was trying to send a humorous value across, maybe I'm just not funny :rolleyes:

19. AndyT

AndyT New Member

apparently not :wtc:

Hopefully you enjoyed the vid? Thanks for the replies guys...yeah I wasn't riding today or yesterday, if you see in COtrials 6 i have a little problem on a dumpster which has left my shoulder hurting a bit...but soon I'll ride again.

20. Elan

Elan steve french

i stopped caring hwen i witnessed somebody throwing head-sized rocks at their chris king..